NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that sticking to defending Champ after I claimed results would be a very bad play from scum FH, it's still enough to consider lynching them but the safe spot in this 1V1 is where earlio/haruno and whoever flipped to me from champ after their claim have been standing. I don't see why Aubisio would lie to cover Champ if they're not their teammates and I don't see why Champ would claim to have hooked two people if they can just refute it, again the more obvious conclusion is that they are teammates.

I can't make deadline so if you've got something to ask me, do it now or forever hold your peace.
If we have a protective role and they decided for some reason not to protect Shubaka, I'd appreciate them targeting me.

In case I die push Aubisio/FH/MS
or just lynch Champ if you get off them today for whatever reason

Okay my patience has run out, I'm a tracker with a guilty on Champ, they targeted Shubaka last night and guess what, Shubaka is dead. I wanted to avoid full claiming and see if anyone would fly to Champ's rescue when they'd be pressured, and Former hope did just that.

Metalsonic and Aubisio are also extremely sketchy from Champ's decision to gamble her survival on claiming hook targets, DLE could not have hooked either of them on the nights claimed so either they're Champ's teammates, Champ (and her team) somehow knew that they had no night action and couldn't cc, or there are for some reason multiple hookers on the mafia. The first scenario seems the most plausible even though I had Aubisio as probable town due to my results up until when Champ decided to use them as their alibi.

I'd be down to lynch in FH/MS/Aubisio today to keep the conf scum for later but people might want proof that Champ is bad first and that's fine by me.
Oh ok. Nice claim.

But what totally shines out is this late claim of yours. What took you so much time? You wanted to avoid full claiming to see if anyone would 'fly to my rescue' and that FH did so. Even then, the timestamps difference between FH saying anything about me and this claim is more than 1 and a half real life days. What took this so long?
That's where the fakeclaim comes on.

Going by WIFOM, the only way you could actually flip to me in this situation was getting a guilty claim on me. And you did it. You may ask that "I claimed because I got a guilty claim on you lol no joke no wifom I just got a guilty claim" that's where my previous point comes in - since you already had claimed earlier, why didn't you claim your guilty inspect before?

Also, one more thing. You went as far as asking for reasons as to why jk'ed Aubisio and MoodyCloud (Post #408). That makes little sense - if you had a tracker claim, you could have got be right away. The main argument here is that if it was not for inactive hosts, you would have been lynched and thus if you were real town tracker, you could have been lost without us being aware of the fact that you got a guilty track on me. So it would make little sense, unless you could see the future and predict that both the hosts are going to be inactive.

Oh ok. Nice claim.

But what totally shines out is this late claim of yours. What took you so much time? You wanted to avoid full claiming to see if anyone would 'fly to my rescue' and that FH did so. Even then, the timestamps difference between FH saying anything about me and this claim is more than 1 and a half real life days. What took this so long?
That's where the fakeclaim comes on.

Going by WIFOM, the only way you could actually flip to me in this situation was getting a guilty claim on me. And you did it. You may ask that "I claimed because I got a guilty claim on you lol no joke no wifom I just got a guilty claim" that's where my previous point comes in - since you already had claimed earlier, why didn't you claim your guilty inspect before?

Also, one more thing. You went as far as asking for reasons as to why jk'ed Aubisio and MoodyCloud (Post #408). That makes little sense - if you had a tracker claim, you could have got be right away. The main argument here is that if it was not for inactive hosts, you would have been lynched and thus if you were real town tracker, you could have been lost without us being aware of the fact that you got a guilty track on me. So it would make little sense, unless you could see the future and predict that both the hosts are going to be inactive.
I wanted to catch someone trying to save you and in FH/Aubisio there might be one (or Aubisio decided for no reason at all to not deny having been hooked but if that's the case we can't do much about it), I see your teammates are trying their best but having a better avatar doesn't make you any less of a confirmed mafia to me.

Aubisio I never said you did, I said that your implied that your role had been blocked on the night Champ claimed having targeted you, when I know for a fact that she didn't target you and that the mafia hooker had been lynched.

No idea what Haruno is talking about, I never said I was the announcer and them being "more suspect" than me has nothing to do with this ?

Btw Aubisio the sooner you explain why you didn't cc Champ and instead went "oh yeah I was hooked that night she's legit" in unvote form, the better your chance of survival. Doing so the next day will only make it look like your teammates found some excuse for it during the night.

Also yeah I waited a bit too much before claiming, I didn't want to claim at all today if possible, then when it looked like I had no choice but to do it I planned to try turning it around without a full claim and then claim when a deadline would be set by the hosts, it's been one mess of a day phase

Also yeah I waited a bit too much before claiming, I didn't want to claim at all today if possible, then when it looked like I had no choice but to do it I planned to try turning it around without a full claim and then claim when a deadline would be set by the hosts, it's been one mess of a day phase
Okay, see this is why you don't do that stuff if (and that's a big if) you are town. Or be dishonest in general when you are town.

If this is a game where you are town, the reason I started scumreading and looking more at you was because of your really hard push on champ with very little evidence to go on and really weak reasoning which was scummy af. Now with your claim coming so late as well, it's hard to believe since now it seems like you are just trying to cover yourself compared to actually being the role. Finally, in terms of a 'trap', all you are really going to do is catch people who are calling you out for your BS.

Ie, don't do stuff like this in games please because as town, it's only ever going to blow up in your face.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
moody scum role probably better than champ scum role

the whole 'claim after deadline' is fucking suspect... town wont do this. hosts being more inactive than me cannot be an expected factor. last minute ploy by scum. moody want to chain 2 mislynches

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I don't actually have a role PM still because of reasons but

Deadline.

Vote Count:

Champ (7) – metal sonic, haruno, aubisio, earlio, xnadrojx, meowmixxx, moodycloud

Moody (1) – former hope

---

Champ1604 was the Central Powers (Mafia) Doctor.

Hello Champ1604,

You are German East Africa.

The colony was organized when the German military was called upon to put down a revolt against the activities of the German East Africa Company during the late 1880s. It ended with Imperial Germany's defeat in World War I. Ultimately it was divided between Britain and Belgium and reorganized as a mandate of the League of Nations.

In addition to the kill you share with your faction, during the night you may PM the hosts PROTECT [TAGRET]. This will protect your target from all kills during the night.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You will win once you make up 50% of the players and can tie votes with the village, or there is nothing that can prevent this.
---

It is now Night 2. Deadline in 48 hrs from now (Friday, Sept 29, 11 PM PST).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)