NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
I'd rather not believe Sonic. Like, I'm town and all but there's no reason for me to just slip in for my outstanding towniness.

it's impossible to reconcile MS + aubisio's claims atm since they both decided to "go to bed" (even tho metal sonic lives in asia soooooooooooooooooo......)

lynching MS seems like the best play

if he flips town we get 3 cop confirmed cleans + vigvig which puts us in a good position

it's obviously positive if he flips scum

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Vote Count:

Former Hope (4): xnadrojx, Vigilante Vigoroth, Aubisio, Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic (5): jalmont, Former Hope, MeowMixxx, ItzViper482, Earlio

Metal Sonic is at L-1

Deadline in ~1 hour, 11 PM PST.

Last edited:
>>>>>>>>>>>>Thread explodes WHEN I'M NOT HERE.

I'll be inactive-ish for the next 2-3 days. I'll still be here but I'll post less.

Gawd damn it.

Unvote; Vote Metal Sonic

MeowMiXXX you still need to answer why you had Metal Sonic so high up in your reads before he basically claimed scum. Also why is Haruno a Townread. Please don't ignore me.

Also, I still think Former is scummy as heck but MS/FH is unikely as hell and Metal Sonic has been scummy ever since day 2, so there goes my vote I guess. Also the "Freudian slip" implies to TR Earlio, which you have not explained? Heavy AtE now also pings me.

I'm inclined to trust Aubisio's claim, there really isn't much that disproves the claim and scum voyeurs are pretty ???.

Da Letter El

Bleh fell asleep.

DEADLINE.

Vote Count:

Former Hope (3): Vigilante Vigoroth, Aubisio, Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic (6): jalmont, Former Hope, MeowMixxx, ItzViper482, Earlio, xnadrojx

Hello Metal Sonic,

You are the Austrian-Hungarian Empire.

Austria-Hungary was a multinational state and one of the world's great powers at the time. Austria-Hungary was geographically the second-largest country in Europe after the Russian Empire, at 621,538 km2 (239,977 sq mi), and the third-most populous (after Russia and the German Empire).

In addition to the kill you share with your faction, during the night you may PM the hosts INSPECT [TARGET]. You will discover your target's role.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You will win once you make up 50% of the players in the game and tie votes with the village, or there is nothing that can prevent this.
Another mafia one bites the dust.

I'm only giving you 46 hrs this time for night figure your shit out by then.

Night 4, deadline at 9 PM PST on Thursday, Oct 5th.

Da Letter El

Someone said some shit again:

Former Hope is likely to be town given MS interactions. Earlio and Haruno have not talked much and what they have said is mostly filler. I think MeowMiXXX could be Town here, same to Jalmont given how he started push on MS when he could easily let FH die. Viper is very lurky and should be pushed.
A dude died.

Hello Jalmont,

You are the United Kingdom of Great Britain.

One of the largest empires to have ever existed, at its peak, the United Kingdon controlled 458 million people, one-quarter of the world's population at the time, and covered more than 33,700,000 km2, almost a quarter of the Earth's total land area.

During the night, you may PM the hosts INSPECT [PLAYER]. You will investigate your target and discover which faction they are sided with.

You are aligned with the Allied Powers. You will win once all threats to the Allied Powers have been eliminated.
Wait, another dude died too.

Hello Aubisio,

You are the Ottoman Empire.

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling much of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, the Caucasus, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.

In addition to the kill you share with your faction, during you may PM the hosts NEGATE [TARGET]. This will make your target's vote count as zero during the next voting phase.

You are aligned with the Central Powers. You will win once you make up 50% of the players and can tie votes with the village, or there is nothing that can prevent this.
Results out. Deadline On Saturday, October 7th at 7 PM PST.

So numbers logic would say we probably have 4 mafia (4/16 = 25%) so highly likely there's just one left.

Claim wise we are at 2/5, being me and whoever Twin's twin was (I keep forgetting who that is)

Similarly the people who are 99% town for me are that twin and myself. Plus probably the announcer? (That said, I don't think they should claim just yet).

Yeah, ignore most of those posts. I seemingly can't type or logic tonight.

Agree with the above vote, like I was saying last cycle. Haruno has been idling way too hard this game, so then Haruno, who are your town/scum reads?

Slight scum read/focus on XnadrojX and ItzViper482. More so on Viper for the bandwagony vote with MS, in hindsight it seems like an "oh shit my teammate is being lynched, I need to save them". Even though they did take back that vote to a teammate soon after in that case, so hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)