X/Y Trade Thread w/ Catzzz (6th Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Back from town, I'm ready to trade whenever you guys are.

Edit: Sorry, being kind of pushy and shitty there. Send me a PM whenever, it can get done tomorrow or later still if the breeding project still isn't done.

Last edited:
Interested in
#115 Kangaskhan | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Adamant - Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
In stock: 4
Offering: Bold Klefki 31/31/31/31/x/31
(Can also give a pair to make up for the bad stat)

NEW!

#595 Joltik | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Timid - Compound Eyes
31/X/31/31/31/31

#556 Maractus | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Modest - Water Absorb/Chlorophyll/Storm Drain
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - Leech Seed​

would you do 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant drillburs sandforce , adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 shed skin dratini Eggmove: Iron tail, modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 cute charm for kangaskhan or froakie?

would you do 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant drillburs sandforce , adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 shed skin dratini Eggmove: Iron tail, modest cleffa 31/x/31/31/31/31 cute charm for kangaskhan or froakie?
What gender is that Dratini?

Interested in fletchling. Do you need brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 honedge or 31/31/31/x/31/0 relaxed pineco with/without stealth rocks

really interested in catzzz
timid smeargles
I have a decent amount of pokes for trade on my thread
also few pokes that i traded for, but dont need for example croagunks trevenent clauncher to name a few
all 5 ivs of course

I'm interested in the female Eevee. Do you want any of these?

Venipede ♂
Adamant, Speed Boost
Egg moves: Spikes, Toxic spikes
31/31/31/x/31/31

Togepi ♂
Calm, Serene Grace
Egg moves: Nasty plot
31/x/31/31/31/31

Zubat ♂ ♀
Jolly, Infiltrator
Egg moves: Brave bird, Defog
31/31/31/x/31/31

Joltik ♂ ♀
Timid, Compound eyes
Egg moves: none
31/x/31/31/31/31

This is my first message so I'm willing to send you the pokemon first so you can check the IVs.

Last edited:
really interested in catzzz
timid smeargles
I have a decent amount of pokes for trade on my thread
also few pokes that i traded for, but dont need for example croagunks trevenent clauncher to name a few
all 5 ivs of course
I would love to trade for a calm togepi^^ Ill add you

interested in the joltik, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know pls!!

interested in the joltik, I've Timid magic guard abra, Adamant guts larvitar stealth rocks pursuit and dragon dance, tech adamant scyther, modest goomy sap sipper and hydration, jolly quick feet shroomish, all of these pokes are perfect 5 iv's. let me know pls!!
Ill take a larvitar if you want :)

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
I'm looking to trade for one of those Kangaskhans now, in return I've got a Bold Prankster Klefki (Female), with 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Excuse me, not sure if you ignored me since I am new here, but I done a few trades here and I've been trustworthy (such as with colddy).

Would you be interested in a flawless female naive Gale Wings Fletchling? I would like a flawless or nearly flawless timid female (preferably) Protean Froakie or any other in the evolution line. Thanks. Add me if interested @ FC: 2423 - 3106 - 4301.

Excuse me, not sure if you ignored me since I am new here, but I done a few trades here and I've been trustworthy (such as with colddy).
Oh, and I read page 3 a bit to see who I missed. >.< Sorry, did not mean to ignore you at all. Yes, but I'm going to have to breed it though, since I ran out (same case for almost all Pokemon). What kind of Battle Items do you have? Already have a Riolu from a friend, that's why.

Also, going to change the stocks to "breedable on request" because I am so lazy to change the stock every time I trade, and people have asked me for gender specific stuff even though I finished trading them away.

Thank you kindly again! ^^
A please trading with you again. :)

Would you be interested in a flawless naive Gale Wings Fletchling? I would like a flawless or nearly flawless timid Protean Froakie or any other in the evolution line. Thanks. Add me if interested @ FC: 2423 - 3106 - 4301.
If you meant me, then no sorry. Already have Fletchling.

edit: sorry for double post, forgot to C&P message onto previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)