XFL 2020 Season Thread

I'm rooting for the DC Defenders because I'm an Ohio State fan and I want Cardale Jones to do well.
Also Week 1 was amazing and it surpassed my expectations for a new football league. The talent in the XFL is surprisingly good

I'm gonna pull for DC cus area. The product itself wasnt terrible, but we'll see how week 2 starts tomorrow. Hopefully we can have a solid continuation of football after the SB

XFL Takeaways so far:
The Houston Roughnecks are legit (PJ Walker in particular) and are by far the best team in the league and will inevitably win the XFL Championship.
PJ Walker might get back in the NFL next year too
The Tampa Bay Vipers are bad
Pep Hamilton has been a great coach in the XFL so far and might get a coaching job in the NFL again
The XFL is great and more people should watch

XFL Takeaways so far:
The Houston Roughnecks are legit (PJ Walker in particular) and are by far the best team in the league and will inevitably win the XFL Championship.
PJ Walker might get back in the NFL next year too
The Tampa Bay Vipers are bad
Pep Hamilton has been a great coach in the XFL so far and might get a coaching job in the NFL again
The XFL is great and more people should watch
pj might get an nfl job dude have you seen mitch ? lol

pj might get an nfl job dude have you seen mitch ? lol
Mitch Trubisky would probably be a star in the XFL but yeah Walker has been great. I remember he was a practice squad QB for my Colts and always thought the guy had potential. Good for him!
Cardale Jones has struggled lately which kinda sucks for me because, as an OSU fan, I want him to do well
Also why tf aren't more people watching the XFL? It's a great product and the talent level is better than NCAA football lol

Mitch Trubisky would probably be a star in the XFL but yeah Walker has been great. I remember he was a practice squad QB for my Colts and always thought the guy had potential. Good for him!
Cardale Jones has struggled lately which kinda sucks for me because, as an OSU fan, I want him to do well
Also why tf aren't more people watching the XFL? It's a great product and the talent level is better than NCAA football lol
Theres just less like you know, legacy power i think, but they pulled pretty good fan counts considering the circumstances.

XFL season on hold like everything else. Been keeping tabs on the league and I was hoping some the rule changes implemented might be successful enough that they might be adopted by the NFL. Would have been madness to keep playing with the current pandemic though

XFL season on hold like everything else. Been keeping tabs on the league and I was hoping some the rule changes implemented might be successful enough that they might be adopted by the NFL. Would have been madness to keep playing with the current pandemic though
The current state of things is pretty depressing with the lack of sports. And yes, I understand why it is the way it is but still. What am I gonna do now? Get REALLY good at video games so I can play Esports?

Not a bad idea I suppose. Git gud and maek moneiz!
I'm waiting for Gearbox to slow down with the constant hotfixes and updates to Borderlands 3 before I jump back in. So for now I'll just continue binging anime at an alarming rate with less sports to split my time with. I'm not in a particularly dangerous location at the moment (Lincoln, NE lol) but it's something I can sit on my ass at home and do when I'm not at work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)