XY Doubles Alt ID Thread: Suspect Stage 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

haxed my way to #9 and reqs, sorry Matt and not sorry to the guy running Mental Herb Shuckle, your Manaphy deserved it for being part of such a bad gimmick

If you guys seriously make me identify that I use the name Arcticblast on PS then I swear to fucking god I will kill you

First day was pretty terrible bcuz I had just gotten back from a trip and was tired beyond what I thought was possible (some of the plays I made were horrifying imho). I used every team ever and wound up w/ a decent 24-7 record or something like that. Can't really blame it on tiredness though given I chose to ladder in that condition lol x_x

Next day was more interesting, tried out a new Magmar team and it fared really well (took a critical hit Excadrill EQ in one match O_o). Will talk about this stuff more in the meta discussion thread. :)

Also Pocket you owe me 4 days of my life back now jsyk

Oh also BAM beat Pinoy by one point HOW DOES IT FEEL

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
its
finally
over

To anyone who haxed me along the way, fuck you.
To anyone who I haxed on the way, fuck you also.
To Champetero, I swear to god if I lost I would have entered a new level of rage.

Last edited:

qsns

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Lot of quality points so far, guys. The suspect test ends in a week, so dive into discussion if you already haven't!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Join tomorrow (Sunday) @ 7 PM EDT (GMT -4) for a live tour! Our mission is to evaluate Kangaskhan in a more competitive setting outside the ladder. The winner of this tour will be exempted from ladder reqs :9 If you already have ladder reqs, you still dont want to miss this chance to assimilate high quality experiences playing/facing Kangaskhan to better discuss about the suspect.

Join #doubles irc channel and Doubles room in PS! to play!
i won this
i didnt lose to the stupid swagger team because heatran + megazard y are pro
so
ya

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Okay so basically, picture Shrek, naked. Picture his throbbing green cock, of formidable length and girth. Now picture Hitler, sitting in front of Shrek, like a dog. Picture Shrek going balls deep into Hitler. Now, Shrek, that's me, and Hitler, that is the ladder (quite literally, it's fucking hell). I fucking went in on the ladder, balls deep.

Additional information: http://puu.sh/8olcI.swf

Proof of my grand victory:
reqs.png

The losses here were a combination of me getting haxed and me just screwing up vs things I did not prepare for (generally awful things, as expected from the ladder). Despite losing vs some rather poor players, though, I did manage to beat garbdix respectable users Lolk and Laga en passant. I won't provide replays because I am nice and won't entirely humiliate them, but just saying. :]]]]] (Oh and for the curious among you, I did upload the replays)(go check em out)(okay here they are https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoublescurrent-124562982 https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoublescurrent-124545213)

E: I am feeling this post is not edgy enough, any recommendations on what to add to make me edgy enough to cut myself with the edginess?

Last edited:

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay so basically, picture Shrek, naked. Picture his throbbing green cock, of formidable length and girth. Now picture Hitler, sitting in front of Shrek, like a dog. Picture Shrek going balls deep into Hitler. Now, Shrek, that's me, and Hitler, that is the ladder (quite literally, it's fucking hell). I fucking went in on the ladder, balls deep.

Additional information: http://puu.sh/8olcI.swf

Proof of my grand victory:
View attachment 14069

The losses here were a combination of me getting haxed and me just screwing up vs things I did not prepare for (generally awful things, as expected from the ladder). Despite losing vs some rather poor players, though, I did manage to beat garbdix respectable users Lolk and Laga en passant. I won't provide replays because I am nice and won't entirely humiliate them, but just saying. :]]]]] (Oh and for the cruious among you, I did upload the replays)(go check em out)

E: I am feeling this post is not edgy enough, any recommendations on what to add to make me edgy enough to cut myself with the edginess?
you mention shrek, but you don't mention donkey
donkeys & hitler?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
did you lose to sd baton pass blaziken to kanga alongside psych up metagross with a physically defensive malamar in back? how about to sunny day infestation bellossom alongside synthesis cherrim? because i did. i know how bad the ladder is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)