Tournament XY OU Tournament [Won by Get this Money]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3 Deadline: 10 DAYS (Thursday, December 10th)
Extension deadline: THIS FRIDAY
Telling me your in contact is helpful! USE WALLS

Cronenberg vs Mistaken
Fortune vs Alice Kazumi
Genesis7 vs [ galbia vs theurbandear ]
[ sand1234 vs Wheezer ] vs Sabella
[ Analytic vs Funbot28 ] vs Omastar
Inflikted vs Level 56
[ Recreant vs Obliviate ] vs Get this Money
Barge vs -Grim
trc vs RedMaxx
Tressed vs Mimolette
Bushtush vs Curtain
henry vs Anttya

inflikted gets activity win as his opponent did not reply to vm

Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Baton Pass Clause: Despite being an ORAS added clause, it affects all tiers so; Limit 1 Baton Pass user; user must not have both a way to boost Speed and a way to boost other stats

Last edited:
Well, my opponent hasn't responded since the 17th, so I guess I am calling activity. Should I try getting into contact with Sabella now or wait until Thursday?

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Cronenberg vs Mistaken Don't remember ever battling Mistaken and haven't battled Cronenberg in a really long time so who knows.
Fortune vs Alice Kazumi zzz
Genesis7 vs [ galbia vs theurbandear ] urbandear will take first matchup, should be a pretty even bout after that barring hax.
[ sand1234 vs Wheezer ] vs Sabella Wheezers tendency to use stall always makes his team match up dependent. Who knows though.
[ Analytic vs Funbot28 ] vs Omastar He's ight
Inflikted vs Level 56 Been doing pretty well
[ Recreant vs Obliviate ] vs Get this Money He'll take both match ups.
Barge vs -Grim
trc vs RedMaxx "just sitting here not breaking a sweat" - trc
Tressed vs Mimolette Never seen either play, maybe I played tressed. Probably haxed him like everyone else to hehe
Bushtush vs Curtain No clue
henry vs Anttya easy

Well, my opponent hasn't responded since the 17th, so I guess I am calling activity. Should I try getting into contact with Sabella now or wait until Thursday?
well on the wall it asked for an extension, but if he hasnt replied and remains inactive then you get the win.
you can contact sabella now

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
won in three really good games vs wheezer. Had to beat cancer stall twice but that all g. Thank you crestfall for the cool team g3

I could probably call activity win just as you did, but instead I'm offering you a chance to reschedule as this is a tournament not a test of who can post activity win first.
The game was scheduled for 6pm EST as seen in the post and he is asking for activity before the game was even scheduled to play...wtf http://imgur.com/wAn8578
6 EST in ou room, he went on smog tour when ou room and /user are obviously on showdown main server not smogtour (this mistake is understandable) the question I have is why is he asking for the activity win before the match was even scheduled to begin. This must either be a reschedule or if he really can not play any other date which is probably not the case then the only option is a Coin Flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)