XY Shiny Mon Imagebase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A thread to collect shiny mons of the new kalos species we or others have found.

Here is a spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akua_VvFyhZTdDNiOUZhMGplQmphUkgxSTVrSnF6SlE#gid=0

You should check that chart BEFORE POSTING

I will update this thread every page or so. Please check the last three pages before posting. If you have a better quality image or know one on the sheet is a fake please let us all know. This will eventually be used for the XY sprite project.

Last edited:
Image dump:
I've made an album on imgur for those who are interested in seeing the shinies, will keep it updated, just tag me please whenever you post a new shiny so that I can add it. Here's the link to it.
For those who would rather directly view, here they are:

Franklin:

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Guess I'll have to be "that guy" and say that Fennekin is fake, and Chespin *might* be. Do you remember those shinies pictures from the XY demo? At least Fennekin was proven to be 100% fake, and guess what... it had the same color palette from that picture. I'm not sure if there were any conclusive proof Chespin was fake, but I wouldn't trust it either because it's too much of a coincidence. Somebody "found" (or photoshopped) a shiny Sylveon in the demo, posted a picture of it and then suddenly several shinies are found 1-2 days later? And two of them have the same palette of the ones posted here? Nah.

I have a Shiny Polar Vivillion.

I can't take a picture though and it angers me.

Miiverse when Nintendo?

Anywya, only the body seems to be affected, it's pure white instead of grey.

People are pulling shinies left and right. Gives me the feeling they boosted the odds. Or people on forums are just attention seeking liars. (Not at all referring to the post above.)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh if it wasn't clear, I only care about megas and new kalos mons. We know the shiny colours of the old mons.

(This is actually a secrety XY sprite project thread just so I can find new shiny mons)

Nelson Tangela

In that case I need someone to help me evolve my shiny Haunter so I/we can confirm the shiny Mega Gengar that was posted on 4chan, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)