XY Ubers Analysis Index

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to bust your bubble but it was done by malefic and his analysis snatching tyranny. Check the Preliminary Pokedex for what's been done.
That's fine. I was just wondering, because it wasn't yet listed in the sixth generation contributions - I had to google "Palkia Analysis" and scroll down quite a bit to find Malefic's analysis. Please just make sure it's viewable from the sixth generation contributions sub forum :)

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Is it possible to demand to give things a second chance? in this case I demand that M-Mawile get a second chance as the set on the analyses, although thought to be good by people like Melee, the set choice was terrible. The 2 sets should be SD/knockoff or sub/suckerpunch/play rough and sdef or even just another spread option on SD. I don't know why you're even considering iron head when play rough (fiary aura) + sucker punch straight 2hkos every relevant geoxern spread. Rock Slide is very much so inferior to Knock Off:
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 218-257 (52.5 - 61.9%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 180-212 (43.3 - 51%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
and pretty much everything coverage wise is worse than +2 SP or knock off (if you don't choose sub because that's important vs non steel arc even then:
+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Steel: 237-279 (53.3 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
here's my team if you want to try: CB ho-oh/knock off SD mawile/rest palk/impish lando-t/shaymin-s(healing wish)

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Melee was one of the people who didn't think it was good.

I'm hearing good things about mawile atm, but I'd like the go-ahead from QC if it deserves revisiting.

It seems its been avoided and I've yet to see an attempt for this mon, I'll do some extensive testing and have a skeleton up as soon as I can.

Reserving Garchomp.

Edit: Since people seem against the idea of reserving a mon without testing it, i'll cancel the reservation until testing is done.

Last edited:
From what I hear, weather abusers aren't going to be given analyses for now.
Then don't use the Swift Swim set n__n I guess Rain Dish does abuse weather, but still. It also perfectly deals with Kyogre, so don't forget that:
  • 252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ludicolo: 144-170 (39.5 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock, Rain Dish recovery, and Leftovers recovery
  • 252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ludicolo: 158-187 (43.4 - 51.3%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock, Rain Dish recovery, and Leftovers recovery
And it regains health w/ Giga Drain in the process. Obviously it's not amazing, but it does have its uses n_n.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)