Yanmega Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIVEAWAY FINISHED! WINNERS CAN VM ME ABOUT RECEIVING PRIZE! MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK THIS!!!!

OK, so I'm really bored;

Nobody Need a Cloner/EV Trainer ect, and my new trade thread is getting VERY little buisness (lol, how do you spell that?). So I thought I'd do a Giveaway

NOTE THAT I AM ONLY DOING THIS IN THE 4TH GENERATION. IF YOU CAN'T TRADE IN THIS GENERATION, THAN I'M SORRY, BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THIS POKEMON!!!!

Here is the Prize;

My Yanmega - Modest @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
x/x/29/31/x/31
OT: NILE
Bug Buzz/Air Slash/Protect/Shadow Ball
252 SpA / 104 Def / 152 Spe
lvl 60
Fully Redis

.....OK, now that the CAPS are over, and I've shown the Prize, here are the rules:

1. I you trade this pokemon to anyone, you MUST give me credit! (example StealthX's Yanmega)

2. This pokemon (like all of my other pokemon) is Fully-Redistributable IF you follow rule 1!!!

How Do you win???

Go to my Trade Thread (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450224), and then post here and tell me what nature my Beldum is. (PM ME!!!!!!)

Only The First Five (5) people who do this will get Yanmega - After that PLEASE don't ask me for it, as you will not receive it (I'm sorry, I have SOME free time, but I don't have enough to time to give it to EVERYONE who wants one)

Winners: (BOLD means received)

1. cjgamer
2. Pink Floyd
3. tomtom5858
4. Kepperino
5. zero2exe
6. biaj
7. Mr_Br_kill
8. waffles
9. Tobias

I made a few exceptions to the just 5 people as you can see.

If you don't win this, don't worry, I'll probably do plenty more giveaways in the future (including some in Generation 5)

EDIT: lol Changed the pokemon and said to PM so that people can't just copy others (I don't know how I didn't think of it before xD)

@tomtom5858

you can get one, but, EVERYONE FROM NOW ON PM ME WITH THE ANSWER! (so that nobody will copy anyone else)

Also, no thanks I don't need distrubuters for this giveaway, BUT I'LL DO A MASS GIVEAWAY SOON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)