you thought the day would never come but it has - time for teal cup I round 1

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
LightScreener
Ojczul Rassiak
Sahki
Azumamaro

You guys have either been subbed in or received a substituted opponent, ty for keeping me updated about activity

All winners should be HLd by now, please let me know if your oppo isn't responding, I'll go through and try and grab some I don't see any activity for to get the other subs in but looks like most people have contacted

LightScreener
Ojczul Rassiak
Sahki
Azumamaro

You guys have either been subbed in or received a substituted opponent, ty for keeping me updated about activity

All winners should be HLd by now, please let me know if your oppo isn't responding, I'll go through and try and grab some I don't see any activity for to get the other subs in but looks like most people have contacted
I asked my opponent to schedule, waiting for an answer

Lily

wouldn't that be fine, dear
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
UU Leader
won vs ruft, gg. i will copy pietro and give another fun fact about myself:

when i was in 4th class (i think it's the same as 4th grade? i was roughly 10 years old for reference) i was allowed to leave class at any time for some reason as long as i went to the library to read a book, so i did that in a lot of classes because i thought it was the coolest thing ever. within a few months i read the entire school's library (it was pretty small, the school only had 80 students or so) and i was told my reading comprehension was that of a 26 year old. i fell out of the habit of reading eventually and now i'm worse at it than i was 10 years ago. go figure.

abd1710

I SHOULD BE BANNED!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won

Another fun fact about me:
One night before going to sleep I was thinking of my ex. I was missing her a lot. I hoped to have a dream about her. And I did have a dream...In the dream, she asked me to accompany her to the abduction of another guy. I don't like it but I agree with it because I'm out of my mind when I'm with her. But when I reach the place it's like a mysterious palace where it's filled with black magic. I see few ladies in formal black. Ig they were dressed like nuns. We both are upside down and crawling on the ceiling to reach that person. However, I chicken out and retreat cuz I am bad. Now my crush is alone, she has no option but to abduct that person herself. However, she couldn't do it alone and gets yeeted. GG

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
won

Another fun fact about me:
One night before going to sleep I was thinking of my ex. I was missing her a lot. I hoped to have a dream about her. And I did have a dream...In the dream, she asked me to accompany her to the abduction of another guy. I don't like it but I agree with it because I'm out of my mind when I'm with her. But when I reach the place it's like a mysterious palace where it's filled with black magic. I see few ladies in formal black. Ig they were dressed like nuns. We both are upside down and crawling on the ceiling to reach that person. However, I chicken out and retreat cuz I am bad. Now my crush is alone, she has no option but to abduct that person herself. However, she couldn't do it alone and gets yeeted. GG
might need to disqualify you for this one abd, i'll sleep on it though.

Skypenguin

Skype (nguin)
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
We were scheduling a time but opp disappeared so act ig

Edit: After I posted this they said they could play, but they never got online

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)