Your In-Game Teams!

Post your in-game teams below! I love seeing what other people have used to complete a game.

Here are mine:

White
-Samurott
-Togekiss
-Audino
-Darmantian
-Archeops
-Reuniclus/Klang

Oshawott was my starter, I loved it. I got a Togekiss from a DW Birthday gift, which had Super Luck, and it's moveset was insane(considering I got it after the first gym). Air Slash + Super Luck is so good. Believe it or not, Audino was my surfer, not Samurott. Audino is also good at walling Lenora. Darmanitian and Archeops were beasts and helped me so much throughout the game. I kept switching out Reuniclus and Klang, and ended up just replacing them with Zekrom at the end.

White 2
-Emboar
-Lucario
-Golduck
-Skarmory
-Zoroark
-Stunfisk
Tepig is so good in the early game, and then Pignite is meh, and Emboar is…almost garbage, IMO. Head Smash is useful though. I was inspired by the B2W2 trailer, so I chose Tepig this time. And I already kind of used Snivy in a copy of Black I borrowed from my library, at the time. Lucario was also caught(or rather, Riolu), because of the trailer, and because it's awesome. IMO Golduck is so cool, and I actually like that it doesn't get a psychic typing. Skarmory was heavily inspired by SuperSkarmory, he uses Skarmory in all his playthroughs. Zoroark was so fun to use, 'disguising' as Emboar and taking in psychic attacks. Foul Play is also broken against Drayden. Stunfisk feels odd to me, not because of it's desgn though. I can't seem to remember if I caught this in-game, or if I traded an offspring of my friend's Stunfisk. Regardless, I think Stunfisk is awesome, it's typing is so cool, and it gets Bounce, and I think water type moves too.

White(2nd play)
-Serperior
-Conkledurr
-Skarmory
-Druddigon
-Golduck
-Elektross
I stupidly reset the White game I had, without realizing how many DW Pokèmon I had waiting to be caught, and all the sentimental and traded Pokèmon I had(such as my friend's Stunfisk). Technically, this is my 3rd play, but my actual 2nd play was VERY rushed, and I was extremely underleveled by the time I got to Victory Road. All I remember from that is a Serperior and a really bad Krookodile.
So Snivy was my starter this time, and I used Timburr, which was also very helpful against Burgh. Skarmory was an offspring of the one I used in White 2, and same for Golduck. Druddigon was okay, but not amazing. Elektross was awesome, and having no weakness and good moves.

Pearl
-Empoleon
-Staraptor
-Luxray
Still remembering my team…

My nicknames were kind of cringey, my Lucario was named AuraSteel, my Stunfisk was named EarthSchock(I think), etc.

I'm still figuring out a team for my reset White 2(this time I traded all my precious Pokèmon back to my White)…even though I'm at the 5th gym. I have access to N's Pokèmon, so hooray? They have 30IVs on all stats

Last edited:
Black 2 (first and so far only completed run)
- Emboar
- Magnezone
- Zoroark
- Haxorus
- Unfezant
- Vaporeon

Black 2 (current run)
- Samurott
- Gothitelle
- Zoroark
- Arcanine
- Sandslash
- Haxorus

X (first run)
- Chesnaught
- Talonflame
- Mega Lucario
- Blastoise
- Xerneas
- Can't remember

X (current Nuzlocke)
- Delphox
- Mega Venusaur
- Farfetch'd
- Lapras
- Hippowdon
- Grumpig

OmegaRuby (only run, never reset and won't until I can migrate my competitives, my legends and my only Shiny over to Sun)
- Mega Swampert
- Crobat
- Masquerain
- Manectric
- Mightyena
- Latios

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)