youtube recommendation videos

post cool videos that were recommended to you by the youtube algorithm

amazing:

warning - maybe spooky?:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
My recommendations are... interesting. Its mainly a mixture of memes and mashups and here are some I'd like to share!
We are number one but you are just somebody that I used to know. Its actually really good of a mashup.
Pokemon Sword an Shield Marnie battle theme remix. Just gotta say that this remix is amazing, Marnie's film was always great and this somehow makes it better!
Minecraft music slowed down just adds that touch of nostalgia that makes you sad.
I don't even know about this to be honest, thanks YouTube
Another random thing that popped up when I was scrolling. This cat knows how to vibe
I love this so much, its just so cool and hilarious when you really listen and think about what's happening!
Also with this thumbnail I just had to watch

Haha, this is actually fun, it's like an insight into one's life. The first one I get when I open youtube is a James Charles one, of course. Ah, this just reminds me of the days in which I used to convert using all kinds of sketchy sites with viruses, the video compilations that I would watch on YouTube in my Tumblr phase cause most of them would be taken right down due to the copyrighted music in the background so I needed to save them somehow. A few weeks ago I needed to convert a video and I found this site https://ymp4.download and I was so angry that it didn't have viruses haha. Joking, it would have been nice to use all those years ago.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)