ZU ZeroUsed Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilima

Wanderer
is a Smogon Media Contributor
I also have to call activity, it seems that my opponent forgot he signed up for this tour. I left a message on his profile but he hasn't been online since Monday

I'm calling activity my opponent not only missed our agreed time, but has been unresponsive to any attempt of mine to reschedule.

Calling act on Mirbro , I waited a half hour after alerting him, when he was already 30 mins late. Basically he was an hour late and I'm not waiting the whole day to play. Scheduled for 2PM today, now 3:17.
I just wanted to explain it with more detail. It is true that I was 13 minutes late, but when I was on I tried to search for Aleccat and I did not see it online. It was my bad bc the showdown name was Jezz so it was impossible for me to know that it was online or not. And this happened in the other way around, my showdown name is not Mirbro so it was impossible to find me online with Mirbro. When I saw this message I tried to message to it on Showdown but it was too late. I do not know if we could play, but I agree that part of the disagreement was my fault.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling act on Mirbro , I waited a half hour after alerting him, when he was already 30 mins late. Basically he was an hour late and I'm not waiting the whole day to play. Scheduled for 2PM today, now 3:17.
I just wanted to explain it with more detail. It is true that I was 20 minutes late, but when I was on I tried to search for Aleccat and I did not see it online. It was my bad bc the showdown name was Jezz so it was impossible for me to know that it was online or not. And this happened in the other way around, my showdown name is not Mirbro so it was impossible to find me online with Mirbro. When I saw this message I tried to message to it on Showdown but it was too late. I do not know if we could play, but I agree that part of the disagreement was my fault.
Can you two try to schedule with an extension until Thursday?

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Calling act, opponent isnt reacting to my posts anymore even tho he's online often (proof is on my wall)

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity wins:

Shrug vs Kaguya Lys
LPY
vs DarkBeserker
Louna vs KellyKafka
ADF Test vs Sificon
zugubu royale
vs lockjaw
TJ vs Eternally
Dj Breloominati♬ vs Quint_
Jeffis vs GuihMS
Terracotta vs uhuhuhu7
Kilima
vs Porygonz4lyfe
ImKoolKidz vs StepC
Rav3ndan vs SBPC
Descending
vs Fille
Cigtar vs neomon
Pastel Control vs Moron5

Extensions:
Mirbro vs Aleccat
DugZa vs Skipkan - Game seemed to have been scheduled but result was not reported. Please play it or let me know who won.
StarBlim vs Plas
TheJ3estPenguin vs Gareth Adamson - Time was missed due to being on different servers, both players still attempting to schedule.
Drud vs CrazyStevy - Late sub and request on wall

Round 2 will be up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)