Tournament ZU BreadWinners Tour - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought an illegal Pokémon, Trubbish, in the first game. This counts as a forfeiture. The series is 1-0 in Flatemo ’s favor. Please recontact them to schedule the other games, and remember to validate your other teams in the [Gen 5] ZU builder on Pokémon Showdown! if you are playing in the [Gen 5 PU] format on Smogtours.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
You brought an illegal Pokémon, Trubbish, in the first game. This counts as a forfeiture. The series is 1-0 in Flatemo ’s favor. Please recontact them to schedule the other games, and remember to validate your other teams in the [Gen 5] ZU builder on Pokémon Showdown! if you are playing in the [Gen 5 PU] format on Smogtours.
he said take the win after your tag, if Flatemo wants to play the next 1/2 games still then I'm online for another few hours otherwise I take the win thanks

he said take the win after your tag, if Flatemo wants to play the next 1/2 games still then I'm online for another few hours otherwise I take the win thanks
pokemonisfun brought an illegal Pokémon against Flatemo in Game 1 of their set, and won. However, because pokemonisfun brought an illegal Pokémon, this would have counted as a forfeiture. After Game 1, Flatemo logged off and then posted on pokemonisfun’s wall saying to take the win.

This is a tricky situation because players attempting to give wins have been substituted out thus far, but substitutes by rule cannot inherit games played. After consulting with Finchinator, it has been determined that Game 1 between pokemonisfun and flatemo should be counted as a non-match due to the fact an illegal Pokémon was brought, and that Flatemo will be substituted out.

Roginald is in as a substitute. The series is 0-0 and it is still a best-of-3.

Please remember to validate your teams in the [Gen 5] ZU format if you intend to play under the [Gen 5] PU format on SmogTours.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
pokemonisfun brought an illegal Pokémon against Flatemo in Game 1 of their set, and won. However, because pokemonisfun brought an illegal Pokémon, this would have counted as a forfeiture. After Game 1, Flatemo logged off and then posted on pokemonisfun’s wall saying to take the win.

This is a tricky situation because players attempting to give wins have been substituted out thus far, but players by rule cannot be substituted in the middle of a set. After consulting with Finchinator, it has been determined that Game 1 between pokemonisfun and flatemo should be counted as a non-match due to the fact an illegal Pokémon was brought, and that Flatemo will be substituted out.

Roginald is in as a substitute. The series is 0-0 and it is still a best-of-3.

Please remember to validate your teams in the [Gen 5] ZU format if you intend to play under the [Gen 5] PU format on SmogTours.
I would like to appeal this ruling. Who can I appeal to? I played a game. You cannot say the game counted as a non match AND that it counted as a loss which you just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)