ZU Team TourIt's the time of year for OM Team tours, but ZU isn't included in OMPL and lacks the playerbase for a ZUPL. As such, in this team tour, players will form up in groups of three to compete. As such, welcome to the first ZU Team Tour.
The tournament is open-signups, so the teams are picked among yourselves! Teams consist of three people each, so please choose wisely! The tournament consists of teams of 3. Every team must have a captain. The captain must sign up on the thread, choose a team name, and tag their two teammates for the signup to be valid. Substitutions will not be accepted after the tournament commences. It should go without saying, but inappropriate team names will not be tolerated! I'll shuffle the order of the players on a team each round.
- This is exclusively an USUM ZU tournament.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- Best of 1 | Single Elimination | 3 People Play
- Battles should take place on the PS Main or Smogtours Server
- Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Mechanic: ZU is a usage-based tier below PU. It uses the same cutoff points as the other usage based tiers and also has council votes and suspect tests.
Clauses: PU clauses
- PU banlist
- Pokemon that are PU by usage: Abomasnow, Absol, Aggron, Archeops, Articuno, Audino, Aurorus, Claydol, Clefairy, Drampa, Eelektross, Exeggutor-Alola, Ferroseed, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Golurk, Gourgeist-Super, Gurdurr, Haunter, Hitmonchan, Kabutops, Kangaskhan, Kecleon, Kingler, Komala, Lanturn, Lilligant, Mesprit, Mudsdale, Oricorio-Sensu, Persian-Alola, Primeape, Pyroar, Raichu-Alola, Regirock, Sableye, Sandslash-Alola, Silvally-Fairy, Silvally-Ghost, Skuntank, Spiritomb, Swanna, Stoutland, Togedemaru, Ursaring, Weezing, Zangoose
- ZUBL; the Pokemon banned from ZU via council votes or suspect tests: Alolan Raticate, Carracosta, Crabominable, Exeggutor, Gorebyss, Jynx, Ludicolo, Musharna, Throh, Turtonator, Type: Null, Victreebel
Rounds will last one week apiece. I encourage everybody to post when they are active and ready to play so that I can gauge activity at the end of the round. Otherwise, unfinished match advancements will be decided by coin flips.
Please use this as a template when signing up:
Otherwise you can sign up as a free agent, and have someone else pick you!