Tournament ZUPL II - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Last edited:
Well since I have nothing to do this week. I'm gunna do some predictions for SS and SS only because its the only meta I understand. These are gunna be based off just this tours performances so far.

SS ZU: Hys (40) vs kay (60)

This match I think might be better than most people expect. hys is actually a pretty good player and can definitely play a nice game here. But saying that, I dont think you can really predict vs kay. kay is having a great tour only losing to Ho3n and has shown each week to be ahead of the meta on building. I have to give this one to kay but not as lopsided as this next match

SS ZU: pokemonisfun (70) vs tko (30)

I think this match up will be the most one sided. Pif has yet to lose and I know is a great player overall. In the game they have already played against each other pif was all over tko who eventually clicked x. Unfortunatly for tko, it seems like they wanna drag games long and that is a pif special so I dont think that is going to be a winning strategy here. Gotta take pif here

SS ZU: EviGaro (50) vs Kiyo (50)

This one will probably be the least hype (and definitely Sunday) game. Neither of these players have had great tours really and the game they played vs each other didnt count so was a meme. I think Evi is a better player in general but Kiyo will probably have a better team so this should be a wash.

Semifinals prediction time!

(3) Humilau Hakamo-Os vs Fiery Flamencos (3)
SS ZU: Hys vs kay - Kay's been at the top of their game. I don't doubt Hys's skill, but it's gonna be an uphill battle for sure
SS ZU: pokemonisfun vs tko - pif has the sauce, tko is taking a loss (Go fellow Klang Gang member!!)
SS ZU: EviGaro vs Kiyo - Evi is the better player, though I think it's pretty even overall
SM ZU: For the Bois vs DurzaOffTopic
SM ZU: yovan33321 vs Finchinator - The showdown we've been waiting for. Gonna give the edge to Finch since they're pretty consistent overall, and I haven't seen anything of yovan playing SM ZU.
ORAS ZU: Alkione vs Thiago Nunes - I like both of them, should mostly come down to who plays/builds better
BW ZU: Tack :] vs Ren-chon - Tack is on fire, it'd be blasphemy for me to predict against the undefeated BW player
DPP ZU: Skysolo vs Heysup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)