New profile posts

Hi! When would you like to do our RBY UU set? I’m GMT-4 and free most of Sunday, but could potentially do Friday or Saturday night, although Sunday is preferable. Lmk what works for you!
we will play for mspl. i am -7. I can play after 5 pm -7 tomorrow. i can play between the hours of 10 am and 10 pm -7 on weekend days. you will let me know what time in this range works.
we will play for natdex world cup. we will play either after 5 pm -7 tomorrow or on the weekend. you will let me know when you are available. i ask that you not choose a time before 10 am -7 or after 10 pm -7 on the weekend should that be necessary for you. this is a reasonable scheduling.
hey empo your volc sustest screenshot is gone you might wanna sort that lol
♫ So, one more time for old time's sake ♫
♫ Hex, drop that beat and scratch that break ♫
♫ Now just blow a little bit of that smoke my way ♫
♫ And let's go (I'm now smokin' with the best) ♫
hey, when for dlwc? im gmt-7 so we could prob play in my morning. could do this sat/sun around 10am my time if it works for you?
gsc zu open, gmt-4
tomorrow after 3 pm, saturday all day, sunday before 3 pm
juoean
hi gmt -7
saturday is good, anything your afternoon or later?
Took the trick room team the agency used and repurposed it for Toucannon, I was determined to get the Toucannon sweep and it almost got me reqs, i was 20-0 at one point but things got dicey.

Watching the agency succeed (Not struggle) with this team would be fire

The team and set is really fun to use https://pokepast.es/be8c4c58aaf061a7
hi there! I completely forgot about Set 1 for GSC G.C. and I got unfortunately RNG'd lol. We do have 2 weeks to do this as well. I'm GMT-5 and the earliest I can play on a given day is 4pm-5. Sunday and Monday are best for me since those are my days off. How about you?
hey im online on stours to play adpl
Shoot
Shoot
I'm not on at this time, but, I can play tomorrow (friday) after stour or 8pm.