Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought cressy was set at the start of them game?
Thats mesprit I think.

Question: Training a crobat, but not sure whether to put alot of EV's into attack or Sp. atk, to opt for jolly or timid, because this decision comes down to choosing between air slash and aerial ace. Which is more practical, and since crobat has a relatively high attack stat, would it be foolish to go with analysis, and instead of having air slash with enough EV's to KO a heracross, have a crobat with the same amount of EVs (aerial ace's lower base power and higher attack stat) that knows aerial ace? If anyone has battled with that set from the analysis, can you help me decide with is the betterchoice of the two?

Lake Acuity

With an IV of 29 and a neutral nature, how many EVs would heatran need in Def/Hp to take 85%- from a CB Brick Break Weavile (Max Atk, neutral nature)

Lake Acuity

With an IV of 29 and a neutral nature, how many EVs would heatran need in Def/Hp to take 85%- from a CB Brick Break Weavile (Max Atk, neutral nature)
Okay, the question isn't exactly clear to me. I'm assuming:

-29 Defense IV, 31 HP IV
-Weavile is Adamant

If that's the case, then Heatran needs either 64 HP EVs or 52 Def EVs to take less than 85% max from that Brick Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)