Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you poison a pokemon with synchronize the ability poisons your pokemon too.
But the question is, if the pokemon is badly poisoned, will the sinchronize badly poison the attacker, or only normal poison it??
Thanks, C-ya!
i always thought it was just regular poison but now i come to think of it i dont really know :S you could test it?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh dang didn't know it was that easy, so in other words Pokesav'd pokes are technically legit and undetectable by Nintendo? I highly doubt I would ever go to an event but just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be labeled as cheating with perfectly legal pokes.
They're not "legit" by any means (not even their data), but they'll work on PBR.

Other people asked questions after me and my post was ignored, so I am asking again: if a pokemon activates Focus Sash, and somehow manages to return to its full HP, can Focus Sash activate again?

Here's a question: what is more important in deciding how much damage an attack will do: the size of the appropriate attack stat that is being utilized, or the base power (with or without STAB) of the attack?

Here's a question: what is more important in deciding how much damage an attack will do: the size of the appropriate attack stat that is being utilized, or the base power (with or without STAB) of the attack?
STAB does not directly affect a move's BP. It affects damage just before types are considered. Just thought I would clear up that common misconception.

As for the question, Base Power and Attack are literally interchangeable in the damage formula. One factor is not more important than the other; they're equally important.

Bold Feebas(Female)
31/28/8/27/31/2
It is kind of mediorcre. but I'm really satisfied with it because of
HP Electric 67!!!! My first alright hidden power breed.
I don't care about the defense because I don't plan to breed anymore.
I need a moveset for my Milotic and an ev spread that'll do it justice.

It was born knowing Surf, Ice Beam, and Hypnosis...

Is a Lonely or Adamant nature preferred for the counter-sash set on Cacturne? the analysis says adamant but wouldn't lonely help endure max damage from counter? help please xD

Is a Lonely or Adamant nature preferred for the counter-sash set on Cacturne? the analysis says adamant but wouldn't lonely help endure max damage from counter? help please xD
It depends, versus 125 (Adamant) and 112 (Lonely).

If you want to maximize the damage of Counter I would suggest Lonely.

If you want to take a few physical hits which it can surprisingly do, pick Adamant. As it has a few good resistances Ghost, Dark, Water, Grass, Electric, and Ground and besides taking 2 hits, it can take a few more as well, which is great for Swords Dance.

Bold Feebas(Female)
31/28/8/27/31/2

Pretty Please?

Oh dang didn't know it was that easy, so in other words Pokesav'd pokes are technically legit and undetectable by Nintendo? I highly doubt I would ever go to an event but just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't be labeled as cheating with perfectly legal pokes.
Not much is known about the legit checker Nintendo uses at events. Hacked parents are undetectable but a straight hacked poke could theoretically be detected by Nintendo (after all, it can be detected by Goodbar).

Bold Feebas(Female)
31/28/8/27/31/2

If you want to take use of HP Electric why not just use the spread in the analysis? It does 57.81% - 67.97% enough for a 2HKO on Gyarados.

Surf / Ice Beam / Hidden Power Electric / Hypnosis

Although you can't OHKO Garchomp so use 148 HP / 214 Def / 148 SpA. Does exactly 100% on Garchomp with Ice Beam and 2HKOs Gyarados. Although since yours has a low Defense you should try the SleepTalk set to as Marvel Scale would boost your Defense. Although that would make you have to sacrifice Hypnosis which is an egg move.

I did the calcs on Metalkid so it might not be accurate.

EDIT: Did it on another calc and it does 360 - 424 (99.72% - 117.45%) to Garchomp so I edited the spread.

If you want to take use of HP Electric why not just use the spread in the analysis? It does 57.81% - 67.97% enough for a 2HKO on Gyarados.

Surf / Ice Beam / Hidden Power Electric / Hypnosis

Although you can't OHKO Garchomp so use 148 HP / 214 Def / 148 SpA. Does exactly 100% on Garchomp with Ice Beam and 2HKOs Gyarados. Although since yours has a low Defense you should try the SleepTalk set to as Marvel Scale would boost your Defense. Although that would make you have to sacrifice Hypnosis which is an egg move.

I did the calcs on Metalkid so it might not be accurate.
That's my problem...
I can't decide what to use out of Surf, Ice Beam, Hypnosis, Hidden Power Electric, and Recover...

That's my problem...
I can't decide what to use out of Surf, Ice Beam, Hypnosis, Hidden Power Electric, and Recover...
I edited my response look. Oh yeah the give it Surf / Ice Beam / Recover / Hypnosis. It isn't entirely important to put HP Electric on Milotic unless you don't have a Gyarados counter.

What pokemon are usually found on a Hail Team in UU or OU? I want to make one, but I'd rather not be too predictable xD
In OU...well obviously Abomasnow. lol There are a lot of played Pokemon such as Tentacruel, Garchomp, Weavile, Swampert, Gliscor, Walrein, and others.

In UU...well there isn't much unless someone wants to really use Snover.

In UU...well there isn't much unless someone wants to really use Snover.
But ... be aware that a significant number of UU players actually frown upon the use of Snover and Hippopotas, as auto-weather is generally considered too powerful for the UU environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)