Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abomasnow is the Pokemon which will nearly always start up the Hail, unless you go for a Pokémon using the move hail, in which case Glalie would be a good addition.

Standard on Hail Teams;

Froslass
Tentacruel
Abomasnow
Walrein is common
A lot of people put Forretress and Weavile in.

kinda odd Q but...
why do I see people on shoddy using lava plume over flamethrower and discharge over tbolt?
you'll usually see them on primarily defensive pokemon so the power drop is negligible while the 30% chance of burn and paralysis is cool

I wanted to get an AR for my GBA, if I use it to teach a perfectly legit poke a tutor moves, would the poke then be detected at hacked?

Where can I get some ar codes that change the ev gain of a power item? Eg: Protein gives 152 Attack evs.
I'd like to know that too, and only if it does'nt affect legitness.

Also, sometimes when I try to do a trade, my DS cancels the trade even after the other person and I have already clicked on "Yes" both times. Does anybody else have this problem? How can I fix it?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
whats the episode of pokemon which team rocket changes everyones voice and disguises there own
This one?

Question related to one earlier: A male Buneary/Lopunny and Illumise, both knowing Charm, breed. Will only the Illumise eggs know charm, or can a Volbeat with Charm be hatched in this way?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to know that too, and only if it does'nt affect legitness.

Also, sometimes when I try to do a trade, my DS cancels the trade even after the other person and I have already clicked on "Yes" both times. Does anybody else have this problem? How can I fix it?
Glitch. Reconnect to wifi is the only way I've found to fix this.

A male Buneary/Lopunny and Illumise, both knowing Charm, breed. Will only the Illumise eggs know charm, or can a Volbeat with Charm be hatched in this way?
Volbeat cannot learn Charm.

A related question: this Volbeat/Illumise thing led me to finally find out that there were pairs of Pokemon in which the female of the pair could produce the other male offspring. (How ignorant of me.) Bulbapedia says that Miltank and Tauros are one of those pairs. Really?

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Volbeat cannot learn Charm.

A related question: this Volbeat/Illumise thing led me to finally find out that there were pairs of Pokemon in which the female of the pair could produce the other male offspring. (How ignorant of me.) Bulbapedia says that Miltank and Tauros are one of those pairs. Really?
Heard so, can't say for sure. Pretty sure, though.

Is there any way to tell if a pokemon has maxed out ev's?
Go to the lady at Sunnyshore City. If she gives your Pokemon a ribbon, then it has maxed EVs.

Hey using Cloning codes and Iv checking codes doesn't affect legitimacy of a pokemon right?
No.

What should I be aiming for in a milotic when breeding? How hight the ivs?

Bold(Female)
Hypnosis Egg Move

31/X/31/31/31/25+

???????
A little more like 20+ for speed since its really not the quickest thing in the world

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Would someone with an AR be able to help me by using the IV check code on one of my Pokes? I don't know it's IVs or it's EVs :(

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
It's ok, we'e got the IVs of the giveaway Lucrio up in the thread now Thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)