Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that would explain why...

I've seen a few persons on Marriland, where about 50 % of all the members own an AR, use SkyMin in wi-fi battles. Their opponent said "how was stone edge supereffective on your shaymin??" the user replied "i'm playing on platinum and using skymin, but on your game it'll look just like the regular shaymin".

The AR seems to have a code for everything... sigh

Colin doesn't have to implement anything, since Shoddy is an open source program and Smogon has their own private server. Dougjustdoug could do it right now, but it takes some time to write a functional code for it. Maybe you could look over the code and see what you could do? ;P

I hope this wasn't asked already but I can't entirely be bothered to read through EVERY PAGE.

Anyway, how can I get a celebi without use of an AR?
Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk +
Japanese Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire +
Japanese Pokemon Colosseum game +
Japanese (or modded) Gamecube +
Gameboy Advance Gamecube cable
= one legit Agate Celebi per save game (you can get up to 49 or so Celebis from the disk before having to beat Colosseum again I think and you have to beat the E4 EVERY TIME you want to transfer a new Celebi to your R/S cart)

You would be expending quite a good amount of money because the bonus disk alone is around $200 on ebay and they are VERY rare.

That or go back in time and receive one in the 10 ANIV (Journey accross America) Nintendo event in your GBA pokemon game of choice.

You obviously could also trade with somebody that has done one of the above.

Ok, that would explain why...

I've seen a few persons on Marriland, where about 50 % of all the members own an AR, use SkyMin in wi-fi battles. Their opponent said "how was stone edge supereffective on your shaymin??" the user replied "i'm playing on platinum and using skymin, but on your game it'll look just like the regular shaymin".

The AR seems to have a code for everything... sigh
well.. yeah... especially for Pokemon...
I've seen a lot non-good AR'ed Pokemon.. and offered at the GTs... I hate that.. at least make them Legit- Looking..

Is there already a good HP - Ice +Speed nature Heatran? I'm SR'ing for one but I don't want to if there already is a good one.

I have two questions on the move Grudge.

Does it work on normal-type Pokémon*?

Does it work when you're fainted by a weather effect (Hail/Sandstorm)?

* This implies that it did in R/S/E:

Ah, thank you - I should have checked that first.

and I'm pretty sure it does work on ghost(but I'm not completely sure)
I was asking normal type. If this was a typo and you were talking about normal type, wouldn't this go in the same category as Thunder Wave not working on ground types?

Sorry, it was a typo indeed. I don't think this works like TW on a ground type, because TW directly affects your foe, while Grudge first effects yourself. Also because it worked in RSE it should still work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)