CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 14 - Name Discussion / Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept said:
Name: Decentralizer
Description: A Pokemon can check a majority of the current top 5 Pokemon.
Type: Water / Fight
Ability: Unaware
Stats: 105 HP / 110 Atk / 95 Def / 70 SpA / 100 SpD / 75 Spe

This is a short discussion thread for everyone to submit possible names for the new pokemon. All members are welcome to submit names.

You only allowed to submit 2 names.

Oh, this part's fun.

Calimarder
combines calimari, murder, and marauder into one handy portmanteau.

second slot pending?

I'm going to submit one. (yes for my own poll) (I won't select it if no one likes it, don't worry, I'm fair!)

Eyedrate- Hydrate + Pirate + Irate + Eyed. Irate could describe a fighting mentality and this is obviously a hydrated pirate with one eye.

I'm going to submit one. (yes for my own poll) (I won't select it if no one likes it, don't worry, I'm fair!)

Eyedrate- Hydrate + Pirate + Irate + Eyed. Irate could describe a fighting mentality and this is obviously a hydrated pirate with one eye.
I think you should just change it to "Eyerate", that's enough of a pun already.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Scurvacles

(Scurvy) (Tentacles)

Scurbuckle OR Scurvuckle

(Scurvy) (Swashbuckler)

Squirate is a cool name. Lol just random popped out of my heaD XD Squid and pirate combined makes the name.

Also Squironk is my other idea. Still not theb est but :P

Pirataslice or Bucamate

Pirataslice
- Latin word of Pirate is Pirtata and slice resembles for that knife-life squid.

Bucamate - Bucaneer + "Matey" = another word for Pirate is Bucaneer and they like to say "matey" shortened to Bucamate

Squiclubber (Squid and Landlubber)
Bucanaqua (Buccaneer and Aqua)

Well those are mine, might have more better ones later.

This one was meant for Cartoon's design but maybe someone will like this one:
Calamar - simply Spanish for 'squid'. A name I chose because it's simple to read and it rolls off the tongue - trying to pronounce many of the names submitted so far sounds very awkward and disjointed.
Another simple name - Calico (from Calico Jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)