The Tournament of Thieves - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to Binabik's PM, and we agreed to get on sometime around 9 PM EST, but I haven't seen him on.

MS, my shoddy name is ladderingnick, and I've sent in my team, I'm just not underlined yet.
We could just battle now, I'm like 110% sure that my team gonna be approved, but I'll be on all night, PM me and let me know.

What's your shoddy name? I've been looking for MS like all week. Oh, and if you need 70% hypnosis, tell me, cause my team is fine without it.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
MS is my main and I have been on all week, just at diff times. And nope, Hypnosis isn't a problem for me ^_^.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah that Machamp probably needed more attack EV's and Payback lol, but yeah that is what essentially won it for me ^_^.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Posting for activity, I have a four day weekend so me and SoT should hopefully get it done by tuesday (It's been really hard as our timezsones are fairly different).

I thought you were gonna get swept MS ;).

Philip7086 vs. Puggy = Philip7086, 4-0

GG dude, that was a REALLY long match, lol.

Also, I used HECTOR's team. Too lazy to link it though. Thanks HECTOR.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Yep, i used Hector's team too lol (i was in a rush because it was the deadline for the teams, but i found that one and i liked it).

Stallion

Tree Young
Yeah I saw that Hec team but kinda ignored it, as I knew that due to its popularity back in the day (and actually being a good non-chomp team) that everyone would be using it lol.

Confirming loss to huntofthelion. It was an intense match at first, but eventually a few critical hits removed a few advantages I couldn't afford to lose. I also used HECTOR's team, and at first I thought huntofthelion was as well, but he had a Gengar and a few different changes. If he could post the link to his team, I'd like to take a look at it for kicks and giggles.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost to Earthworm

he had literally the perfect counter team to mine, Celebi to stop Cursepert, Ice Beam Suicune to stop Bulky DD Mence, Blissey to stop Zapdos and Heatran, Forry for my Metagross. There was nothing I could do. It was like he knew what team I picked beforehand. (edit- im not accusing him of anything, I'm just saying that his team was so perfectly matched up against mine that it was LIKE that happened)

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)