Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yes. You see, if you wanted to work it out without blacklisting it would have been smart to do so before posting. Posting, and then telling someone you will edit your post after the fact if they trade you something is blackmail.

This thread is not a negotiating tool, and anyone who would use it as such will find themselves facing their own blacklisting.

I did, and after , I changed my mind and pméd him
I can show screenshots of the pm's if it would mather.

but fine, go ahead and be the dickhead and blacklist me, I don't realy care that much afterall.

I just tried to be nice, I pmt him later I would edit the blacklsitring post.
but it seems you realy like your smogon job out here so just do whatever the F*** you want

Arggg... So, the Deoxys was hacked or not? another thing for the mod: any nes about the answer that I have done to Jimbo? Especially about the last PM that explain all te history?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'd like to blacklist Matumakka for DCing on me in the middle of a match. Afterwards, I sent him 2 PMs, one asking for a rematch and the other asking if he DCed intentionally. He ignored them both and I found him on the Battle Me forum asking for another match.

I'd like to blacklist Matumakka for DCing on me in the middle of a match. Afterwards, I sent him 2 PMs, one asking for a rematch and the other asking if he DCed intentionally. He ignored them both and I found him on the Battle Me forum asking for another match.
I also got disconnected by Matumakka a few days ago. I tryed to report him already but he was not black listed.

I'm here to report Kame for disconnecting in our battle.
There really was no reason to disconnect, as we both had two Pokemon left. He is a new user, so I was stupid in accepting the Battle Me invite. d;
There was absolutely no lag during this whole battle. No signs of low connection. The D/C was obvious.
Pm'ing this user is a waste, as all they do is refuse that they did, and blame me-and I didn't.

... I didn't DC, my porygon 2 one shot your gliscor and at this moment... DC... I thought it was you first, but anyway I don't know.
So don't blame people when you're not telling the truth.

I'm here to report AEX for disconnecting during our battle. The score was either 3-1 or 3-2 my lead and the ball was thrown to bring out my counter to his last pokemon, and it d/c'd. I've never ever seen it d/c at that point in a battle for and be because of wifi related issues. There was no lag in the battle whatsoever.

I'm here to report AEX for disconnecting during our battle. The score was either 3-1 or 3-2 my lead and the ball was thrown to bring out my counter to his last pokemon, and it d/c'd. I've never ever seen it d/c at that point in a battle for and be because of wifi related issues. There was no lag in the battle whatsoever.

Yes ive battled him before and he DC/ed as well, i was sweeping his teem and as soon as i KOed his last poke he DC/ed i asked him what happened in the Battle Me thread and he said "idk i didnt DC" but it was an obvious DC no lag through the entire battle

Sad sad day -- DEZTROYA to the probationary blacklist for trading a hacked Pokemon.

Oh, also eppie for, in is probably the most bizarre thing I have seen since I have been around, offering to edit his post and withdraw his claim if deztroya gave him Pokemon. Blackmail is never nice.

So, DEZTROYA and eppie are now both on the probationary blacklist.
I dont mean to be an asshole here, but if DEZTROYA is placed on the probationary blacklist for that, why hasn't lilcrazy been placed on any blacklist? He was caught trading hacks not once, but twice. It's only fair that neither of them are blacklisted or they both are.

Bosskrow - What were the 2 pokemon. I remember one of them. Can you pm me both of them. Also, waiting to see what other mods think about probationary. I have no problem with it.

eppie - You get ICBB from breaking forum rules and getting infractions. Deztroya hasn't borken any. You have though.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I do believe that WildEep just lost track of lilcrazy, adding to probationary blacklist.

Will be going over recent reports of disconnectors later.

I've never posted here before so excuse me if i break any rules. I read the blacklist before i fought VEC GUIDO and i was wondering what happens if he's still D/Cing because it happened to me. He won the first fight and asked me to battle his "friend" so i checked the code and it matched one of his many codes on the blacklist but i battled anyway and he D/Ced me when i was about to win. I'm D/Ced from a few battles but i have never been purposfully D/Ced. He even denied it. Thats all, hopefully i dont get infracted for being ignorant to the rules but if a repeat offeneder is still at it someone should know.

mingot

free agent
I've never posted here before so excuse me if i break any rules. I read the blacklist before i fought VEC GUIDO and i was wondering what happens if he's still D/Cing because it happened to me. He won the first fight and asked me to battle his "friend" so i checked the code and it matched one of his many codes on the blacklist but i battled anyway and he D/Ced me when i was about to win. I'm D/Ced from a few battles but i have never been purposfully D/Ced. He even denied it. Thats all, hopefully i dont get infracted for being ignorant to the rules but if a repeat offeneder is still at it someone should know.
Nothing happens. He is already blacklisted. It is your responsibility to check the blacklist and decide whether you want to battle someone or not. As it says in the battle me thread (and as it will say here soon) -- do not report people who are already on the blacklist.

Hi guys, last week, I send a PM to Jimbo, and I don't want importunate him so I ask if the mods can answer me about my situation on black list, please

I would like to report O.T.L. for using a hacked Lanturn with the ability "water absorb" without informing me prior to the battle.

Then he disconnected the battle when 2 of his Pokemon fainted.

When confronted about it in a PM (actually 2), he did not reply to me and just went offline.

I would like to report O.T.L. for using a hacked Lanturn with the ability "water absorb" without informing me prior to the battle.

Then he disconnected the battle when 2 of his Pokemon fainted.

When confronted about it in a PM (actually 2), he did not reply to me and just went offline.
it doesn't matter if he had told you, it's not a legit hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)