Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

For you TIK
You are Sherlock Holmes. A rather well known detective, almost solving another case, your enemy has mysteriously warped you to Battleworld. The effect of being warped also came with side effects as well, namely your memory. Because of your excellence, you mean to have this enemy of yours eliminated; though, you don't want to ally yourself with anyone since a wrong alliance could get you killed. That doesn't mean you can't use these factions to kill him off.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - notice things on <user>" You will use your amazing wit to "know" - see their night action - what the user is doing. If you choose to rest, Dr. Watson will protect you from all night roles.

In addition, your perceptive abilities allowed you to know that the other factions are The Masked and The Absorbers. There is also a hidden messenger who can allow you to communicate with these factions. You wouldn't be able to communicate with them when he dies, though.

You win if you identify of the person who sent you here and somehow manage to get him killed.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
that is actually a really cool role, game freak. if only because of the action being "notice things on <user>"

lol

It was an all around bad night for the village. Two Powerful figures, both in name and in role were found missing in the morning.

No leader was around to take charge. Dogfish44 had clearly been kidnapped.

The other body missing was a new one. Half visible, half not. Magicmaster87 could barley be found, but there was no mistake that he was dead.

RB Golbat said:
You are Claude Rains. The Invisible Man from Heroes, you were on a mission with your partner Noah, and your assignment teleported you to Battleworld. Having turned invisible to look around, you have decided to work with The Powerful.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Following <user>" You will then turn invisible, and follow this user, stalk this user, and by the end of the night, learn their full role PM.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
Saddened by the loss of these two villagers, you get yourself ready to lynch some of the mafia men.

Day 5. 48 hours or majority.

Rook is being subbed in for Sidd

hey guys instead of lynching me wanna get a mafia???

RB Golbat said:
Jimbo's Role PM

RB Golbat said:
You are Link. You were fighting the Skull Kid, when he decided to remove you from the picture by teleporting you far beyond the moon to some mysterious planet. You have saved the world many times before and this will be no different. You have decided to work with The Masked to help restore order to this planet. You also know that there is no Deku or Goron here.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Playing Song of Healing for <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have turned one of the users into a Mask which will give you their powers. You also know there is one user who if you make them a mask, they will give you more powers beyond those which they had.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

You win if The Masked win.
RB Golbat said:
After killing Mikau, you have gained his powers (one of your teammates targeted him):

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Electric Shield around <user>". You will swim to this user and protect them from all kills.

In addition, you have gained an additional ability. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Throwing Fin Boomerangs at <user>". This user will be paralyzed and unable to preform night actions.

You can only use one ability a night.
lynch jimbo

I'm dead today, I know, I'd just like to simply state that I actually did not target dogfish44 with a kill, as I was operating under the assumption that no kills would be performed N0, and my target was in fact my inspection role, so the mafia remains untarnished by lynching me.

lynch moot

good luck mafia.

ps fuck u evan i got you kidnapped heh
It's pretty obvious that we lynch moot at this point, as he clearly stated that he's mafia. Link isn't a character I would think of as masked, either. Lynch moot. And Game_Freak201, please stop deadtalking.

Lynch Jimbo

Moot is most likely a wolf. I think the village has a better chance of winning if the numbers of mafia rather than a wolf are reduced. Moot's ability is probably once per three nights inspect and once per three nights kill. Please village, side with me to lynch Jimbo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)