Shoddy Sprite packet made of fan made scratch sprites: looking for contributors

here is the improved jirachi:

to be honest BynineB, I liek the other one more... Your tongue seems a little bit of and also I think you made some proportion-faults (if you get what i mean)

and to delilove:
here is the original sprite of feraligatr

I you compare the 2 sprites you can see your head (I mean your feraligatr's head :p) is much smaller then the original one.​

here is the improved jirachi:

to be honest BynineB, I liek the other one more... Your tongue seems a little bit of and also I think you made some proportion-faults (if you get what i mean)

and to delilove:
here is the original sprite of feraligatr

I you compare the 2 sprites you can see your head (I mean your feraligatr's head :p) is much smaller then the original one.​
It might look like that, but my Feraligatr is facing forward. If you look at the sprite and at the card you'll see why the head seems smaller.

@Noobiess- I had Celebi reserved for when I had time...? But oh well, you already did it. I'll find something else.

I'd like to call Latios and maybe Latias, then.

oh i'd love to do some of these. i used to sprite and i did it for like.. 4 years so i got pretty decent at it. i still do occasionally so if there's some that are particularly needed i'd be willing to try at some.

here's a couple of good ones that i did in dp style (unfortunately most of mine are old so they're rs style =[)

technically its revamped from yellow version but i changed a lot of stuff on it

scratch phione with shiny included (you might have to split it up, idk how it works)

delilove, just wanted to say the sprite was to small, the proportion of the sprite was really perfect... I just think you should make the sprite bigger so the heads are as big as eatch other of your and the original sprite

(don't really think it's the meaning to do sprites there already done though... cause I think vaporeon and blastoisearen't already made... )

srr fuzzberry... didn't read that... srr:s

I was wondering if Canti or anyone else would wanna make a frame 2 sprite of his salamence?

I really want to use them on my HeartGold game :).

I actually prefer your sprite over the other scizor sprite... but the left claw is way too big (I know that it's the same proportion as the one on the pokemno card but still, pokemoncard can be fault in proportion appentely :p)
Also wanted to say that we firstly probably should focus on the sprites we don't have and then on the sprites we already have... (of course I have nothin to say about that becasue it isn't my project :p but I just also wanted to say something else then that the proportion of your sprite is worng :p)​

edit:
new one :)
kingdra
not a big fan but I hope it's ok

edit2:
next one: latias

Also might be intresting to make a see what common pokemon are already used:
the ones with '(pokemon)' are already made
these are the ou pokemon:​

Aerodactyl
(Azelf)
(Blissey)
Breloom
Bronzong
(Celebi)
Cresselia
(Dragonite)
Dusknoir
Electivire
(empoleon)
Forretress
(Gengar?(accepted?))
(Gliscor)
Gyarados
(Heatran)
(Heracross)
Hippowdon
Infernape
(Jirachi)
Jolteon
(Kingdra)
latias
(Lucario)
Machamp
Magnezone
Mamoswine
Metagross
Ninjask
roserade
Rotom-C
Rotom-F
Rotom-H
Rotom-S
Rotom-W
(Salamence)
(Scizor)
Skarmory
smeargle
(Snorlax)
(Starmie)
(Suicune)
(Swampert)
Tentacruel
Togekiss
Tyranitar
(Vaporeon)
(Weavile)
Zapdos

here is the uberlist:

arcues
darkrai
deoxys
deoxys-A
deoxys-E
deoxys-S
dialga
garchomp
giratina
(giratina-O)
groundon
ho-oh
kyogre
latios
lugia
manaphy
mew
(mewtwo)
palkia
rayquaza
shaymin-S
(wobbufet)
waynaut​

the UU-list:
Absol
(Aggron)
Alakazam
Altaria
Ambipom
(Arcanine)
Azumarill
(Blastoise)
Blaziken
(Chansey)
Claydol
Clefable
Cloyster
Donphan
Drapion
Drifblim
(Dugtrio (accepter,?))
(Feraligatr (accepted?))
(Froslass (accepted?))
Hariyama
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Houndoom
Kabutops
Lanturn
(Leafeon)
Ludicolo
Mesprit
Milotic
Mismagius
Moltres
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Omastar
Poliwrath
(Porygon-Z)
(Qwilfish)
(Raikou)
Regirock
Registeel
(Rhyperior)
Rotom
(Sceptile)
(Scyther)
Slowbro
Spiritomb
(Steelix)
Swellow
Tangrowth
Torterra
Toxicroak
(Umbreon)
(Uxie)
(Venusaur(accepted?))
(Weezing)​

other made who are not on this lists:
politoed
espeon
raticate
glaceon
gallade
jumpluff
electrode
(cleffa)
flygon
pidgeot
charizard
(weedle)(accepted?)
(igglybuff)(accepted?)
(magnemite)(accpeted?)
(unown '?')(accepted?)
(slowpoke)(accepted?)
typhlotion (accepted?)
phione (accpeted?)​

(wow seems like I did my homework
I was kind of bored today :p)​

yeah, that salamence is great but it doesn't really look like an in-game sprite. maybe we should poll people if we get 2+ submissions of the same pokemon?

yeah, that salamence is great but it doesn't really look like an in-game sprite. maybe we should poll people if we get 2+ submissions of the same pokemon?
that could work, but only for the most used pokemons, it's useless to get 2 times a dusknoir, wich is clready barely used.
also, it should be better to finish the first sprites completely before starting to think about more.

looks good to me delilove :p
here is the next one:
electivire
after some adjustments it just fits 80X80... really hard to small him up:

also heatran and magnezone (despretly want this sprite to be accepted :p) are updated:

wow I'm really lucky I didn't went for breloom because I was hcoosing between him and electivire :p
(only can see the surroundings of the second sprite delilove)​

the next one is ready: nidoking

actually a revamp of yellow with alot of lineart adn shading-changes...​

also made a sprite of zoark (the new pokemon)... Might not need it for this project , but you never know :p​

And my third contrubution, an Infernape.

It is as big as the platinum, second frame, sprite.

And i will edit my Typhlosion. ;)

hi, here is the next:

rotom mow :)
I'm planning to do the other rotomforms too...​

Djona: the tail seems a little bit off, and the and of the flame too... I also think his right arm (for us the left arm) should be a little more bend... But other then that, it is an excellent sprite​

edit:
next rotomform is done:

the other forms I can only do in the weekend cause my printscreen doesn't work anymore on this coputer, and I need a pciture near to see if i'm doing my lineart correctly...
If someone could do it for me, it would be very kind
link:http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/573ps7.shtml (3th kolom, 5th row)
link2: http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/573ps10.shtml (1st kolom, 3th row)
and I'm not basing the last form on any picture, so do'nt really need a special picture for him... but i'm keeping him for last :p​

hope you like it​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)