US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Stealing Havak's formatting cause I really liked it.

US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA

The Pokemon Video Game Championship returns to the Bay Area this year. Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything about the San Francisco regional. Attendees will be listed at the bottom. Hope to see you there! Do not ask about the Hack Checks - it's much easier if you just avoid any form of cheating, then you know you're safe (anyone who asks about hack checks will receive an infraction).

Competitor slots are limited to 512 for the Junior Division (born in 1998 or later) and 768 for the Senior Division (born in 1997 or earlier). Players may only sign up for the event during their age division's registration times. Competitor slots will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Preregistration is not available for these events. Finishing in the top sixteen will grant you an invitation to play in the National Championship in Indianapolis, IN, June 26th-28th, 2010! First place gets full flight and hotel for one, 2-4 gets a 300$ travel allowance and top 4 will receive a Nintendo DSi

San Mateo County Event Center
Fiesta Hall
1346 Saratoga Drive
San Mateo, CA 94403
(650) 574-3247

Junior Registration: 9:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Senior Registration: 1:00 P.M. to 1:30 P.M.​
Tournament Rules & Regulations
Team Information Sheet
Info & Prizes
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get There

Attendees

Batpig
POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN
Ultimatedra
BadIntent
magickzzl
Onyx Tiger
tr4q
OmegaDonut
TheFourthChaser
Bianca222
nestle
HolyChipmink
Aqueos
big rory

Let us know if you plan on coming!

Im leavin from Sacramento, if anyone in the general vacinity needs a ride I gots the room. And will have snacks. And possibly baby goats if Im stuck caring for bottle babies.... XD lets pray no

ill go if i get a ride there lulz.. May 15, ill be at Sacramento most likely and i dont like the fact that its at San Mateo and not SF :( which means it will be a bitch for me to get there if i decide to go back home to SF.

Is anybody passing through the Santa Cruz area? If there's room and you're willing to bring me along, please PM me. I'll throw down some cash for gas and snacks and all that good shiz!! :D

I plan on going. Family matters are rocky right now, but I think I will. I live practically on top of san fransisco. I prayed for it and here it is! Correction, I am going. I can't really help with transportation cause I live so close..... Yay 30 minute drive (:

Wow. o____o looks like I might actually still have time to pull a team together and make it. SanFran is pretty far for me, though... hmm.... I'll have to see how things go. :0

hmmm... I MAY be there (c what I did thar?)... I just need transportation.... it will be good if I manage to make it out there

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
I'm going too.
One question though,
If you get the $300, do you HAVE to spend it on travel, or can you keep it?

I will definitely be there!

SF qualifiers, FTW... We should all plan it so we don't stand next to eachother in the line so that way, our first match (at least) won't be against another smogoner...

Good point! It would suck if we all took each other out in the first round and let those fly articunos get to round two.... though I will surely get HAX'd to death by a said articuno... but I shall try epicly and when I do go down i vow to make a scene! :D lol

I'm going :D.

I'll be the guy with the Pikachu hat and a Pokemon t-shirt. n__n.
Pikachu hat - like it is yellow? Because i have a black Gatsby hat that has a pikachu on it. Quite stylish actually. I says "I am casual, but i will kick your ass in a battle."

and the Pokemon shirt - EVERY boy, girl, pikachu, and goat will be wearing one. You have to be unique to be noticed. Like wearing a leather trench coat, sun glasses...actually you may get kicked out for looking like a cereal killer.

Pikachu hat - like it is yellow? Because i have a black Gatsby hat that has a pikachu on it. Quite stylish actually. I says "I am casual, but i will kick your ass in a battle."

and the Pokemon shirt - EVERY boy, girl, pikachu, and goat will be wearing one. You have to be unique to be noticed. Like wearing a leather trench coat, sun glasses...actually you may get kicked out for looking like a cereal killer.
Yes, a Pikachu hat that's yellow WITH THE EARS THAT POINT UP =^____^=. (lolweabooface).

My Pokemon shirt is custom made so it should be "out there". It'll probably be my "essence of awesome" shirt with a Pikachu on it <_>.

Distinct possibility that I'll be there. I don't see anybody I owe a kick in the nuts to, so you guys are safe. Let's see how I do with no time to prep! :p

I will also be attending this event and MAYBE Blakblastoise idk if he will competle.looks like i will I have alot of work cut out for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)