Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Well PokeRNG doesn't ask for Methods. But yeah, my Latias is stationary. The guild for PokeRNG said to find you time, enter that seed in PokeReporter in the Seed to Time section.
Well in RNG Reporter, if you put in this seed 561501FA and filter the results to Timid with the stats you say, under Method K because stationary legends are all generated with Method K I'm pretty sure, it wont bring up any results.

I ran JavaRNG with a bunch of times with different settings and the highest IVs I could get with Fire 70 + Timid was 31 / 3 / 27 / 30 / 31 / 30

If someone with more RNG knowledge could help clarify this...

So which seed do you think I should use? The first one with 496 as my delay or the second one with 1911 as my delay?

And if you say the second one, do I still put 99 in the delay boxes at the bottom and 5 in the second boxes?
Watch Bearsfan's video, it is extremely helpful, he takes you through step by step, there you can see if you have done everything correctly

*sigh* Okay. This is getting difficult.

Let me go do that, then. But I am confused. Why would Riski recommend PokeRNG if it doesn't even give you the right Method for certain things?

And how do I explain the fact that PokeRNG gave me those two results, yet people say they don't exist. O.o

I may be wrong though, and those seeds might exist which would be cool lol. But JavaRNG never gave me those results, and I can't find them in RNG Reporter. Keep aiming for it though, and I'm sure someone more skilled in RNGing will clarify everything.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
*sigh* Okay. This is getting difficult.

Let me go do that, then. But I am confused. Why would Riski recommend PokeRNG if it doesn't even give you the right Method for certain things?

And how do I explain the fact that PokeRNG gave me those two results, yet people say they don't exist. O.o
PokeRNg does tell you what methods the spread exists for, they are listed at the end of the result.

I may be wrong though, and those seeds might exist which would be cool lol. But JavaRNG never gave me those results, and I can't find them in RNG Reporter. Keep aiming for it though, and I'm sure someone more skilled in RNGing will clarify everything.
it does exist you just have to select timid as the synchronizer nature then hit genrate and it will appear starting at frame 304.

Okay. To make this a little easier. This is what I got from the one with 496 delay.

PID: 53671dfa (TIMID, ability 0) 31/6/31/30/31/30 (Seed: 561501fa Method 1: 407, J (synch): 306, J (no synch): 308, K (synch): 304, K (no synch): None) HP FIRE 70

Is anything in that part of any help to further advance me through this ordeal?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay. To make this a little easier. This is what I got from the one with 496 delay.

PID: 53671dfa (TIMID, ability 0) 31/6/31/30/31/30 (Seed: 561501fa Method 1: 407, J (synch): 306, J (no synch): 308, K (synch): 304, K (no synch): None) HP FIRE 70

Is anything in that part of any help to further advance me through this ordeal?
ok then that means that you have to aim for frame 304 since it says K(synch):304, and you must have a timid synchronizer at the head of your party; otherwise, Latias will not have that spread.

Okay, PokeRNG is made for people who use Synchronizors?

If so, no one told me this, so I didn't know.

Because this is getting too confusing, I just decided to scratch that completely and go for Bearfans's video. Besides I don't get what is up with that frame thing you speak of.

So far I am at the part where I go to Seed to Time.

I choose this one,

2010 02 28
15:57:50

*sigh* Okay. At this point, Bearfan doesn't seem clear to me(Probably because he is either spitting in his mic or his mic keeps producing static). Am I suppose to put anything in the - and + boxes for Delay and Second? If so, how do I find what I need to put in there?

For Pikatimer, what should I put for my Calibrated seconds?

Nooby question but does the frame you got your egg affect the frame you start on for iv's?
Playing HG by the way.

Alright. So for Pikatimer, since I used a min delay of 490 and a max of 2500. Just put 490 in the calibrated delay and the 1277 in the wanted delay? And 14 in the calibrated seconds and 50 in the wanted seconds?

And do I leave the RNGReporter's - and + delay and second boxes blank? (I don't think I got a answer to that)

Alright. So for Pikatimer, since I used a min delay of 490 and a max of 2500. Just put 490 in the calibrated delay and the 1277 in the wanted delay? And 14 in the calibrated seconds and 50 in the wanted seconds?

And do I leave the RNGReporter's - and + delay and second boxes blank? (I don't think I got a answer to that)
Just put in 30 for the delay box, leave the seconds blank. All it is, is giving you frames 30 above it and 30 below, showing which seed you would have hit using the search elm feature

i answered that like 2 pages ago lol i said put 5 in both of the boxes for seconds (second set of boxes) i put 99 in the delay boxes (first set of boxes) but its just search perimeters so its not the end of the world

EDIT: how many tries does it usually take you to hit your seed like i have been going at it for an hour now and im getting a little bit frustrated

Osostewie, yes I saw that, but it didn't give me a reason why. Which Gray explained.

But I thank you both.

So 30 in delay and I guess 5 in the second? Or 30 in all four boxes?

Osostewie, yes I saw that, but it didn't give me a reason why. Which Gray explained.

But I thank you both.

So 30 in delay and I guess 5 in the second? Or 30 in all four boxes?
the seconds box will show you all the delays for that specific second and you really dont need that many

Okay, now that I got my other delay. Which was 1281. I just plug that in and then reset? (Do I change the first timer since the second timer was changed?)

Weird thing happening here.
Playing diamond. Yesterday I saved beside grass near lvl 50 pokemon so I could calibrate my seconds/delay I got results like

14 seconds 626 delay
14 seconds 620 delay
14 seconds 628 delay
14 seconds 628 delay

Today I'm saved beside daycare man (i have a shiny and the nature and ability I want so I don't want to start again) and when I fly to lvl 50 grass and check the seed, I'm getting results like

34 seconds 620 delay
34 seconds 624 delay
34 seconds 628 delay

Why am I getting an extra 20 seconds?? Has this happened to anyone else? Also does the journal page coming up when I continue count as a page flip? I calibrated my frame with the journal coming up when I continue so I presume it doesn't. Thanks in advance for any help guys.
Any ideas?

OK, I have imputed the locations of the roamers, checked the boxs, and saved, but everytime I restart, hit my first timer, and go on on my second and click to pokegear to check there positions (which I do) it tells me no results in the RNG reporter

OK, I have imputed the locations of the roamers, checked the boxs, and saved, but everytime I restart, hit my first timer, and go on on my second and click to pokegear to check there positions (which I do) it tells me no results in the RNG reporter
the first timer is when you push A to start the game from thee\ DS menu the second one is when you push continue at your games menu.

Yes, I know how THAT part works:
set up poketimer and have date set.

Set Time and Pikatimer to start at the same time.

get into the game as fast as possible and SR on the first timer

wait til the second timer to go into the game world again.

As quick as possible click pokegear (so NPCs dont move)

look at roamer routes and enter them

but then I get "NO RESULTS" D:

Yes, I know how THAT part works:
set up poketimer and have date set.

Set Time and Pikatimer to start at the same time.

get into the game as fast as possible and SR on the first timer

wait til the second timer to go into the game world again.

As quick as possible click pokegear (so NPCs dont move)

look at roamer routes and enter them

but then I get "NO RESULTS" D:
i still cant hit my seed :(((((( but instead of SR try turn your DS on push a once then wait to push it again till first timer is up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)