Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's a lot of posts in one day. Got my Heartgold Scramble team, but lolcat, you said my Drifblim had to solo Sabrina. Chateau already got Sabrina, so pick a gym leader besides her, Brock, and Blue.

Treadshot A1 said:
Auramaster: I condemn you to an Electric attacks only Pachirisu! Mwahahahahahahahaha!

No, seriously, get yourself a Drifblim. It must solo Sabrina.
No, it must solo Blaine. I get to choose because it was me that gave you the Drifblim, and not Lolcat.

Rofl, lolcat hijacking the challenge. You shoulda known it wasn't a lolcat challenge, that's way too easy for a lolcat challenge.
I'm sorry but this made me laugh. Someone actually saying treadshot's challenges are too easy would be a shock one month ago.
Btw we're now on our way to page 100. Does anyone want a second edition of the Scramble Awards? I don't see one single award not changing hands so it would be fun!

As long as i have final say in who gets what award, sure. Make a second Edition. I recommend these categories:

1) Best Scramble Challengee
2) Best Scramble Challengee (That's not Frank Ripley)
3) Hardest Scramble Challenge Pokemon, and original creator of said pokemon.
4) Toughest Scramble Team (and recipient of said team)
5) Award for people who haven't hijacked someone else's challenge (basically everyone but Lolcat)
6) Easiest Scramble Challenge Pokemon (and original creator of said pokemon)

As a bonus category:

7) Best Solo Challenger

Another secondary award: craziest challengee (yes Texas this one is already yours). Who wants to "host" (receive and count the votes) this?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Best Solo Challenger has to go to the Togepi that I gave Paradox808. Hustle Ability, and forbidden from learning Air Slash. That Togepi ended up being like level 98 by the time the challenge was over.

Enough categories already.

Also, i'd like to volunteer for the job of counting the votes!*

*By volunteer, i mean i'd like to volunteer zdrup15 for the position. Who's with me?

Well, edition 2 of the awards sounds great. I like that someone else brought it up even better than if I had rekindled the awards.

Although, 2) Best Scramble Challengee (That's not Frank Ripley) Even though we love Frank and he was fantastic he has been noticeably absent since the last awards so this may not be in order anymore. These however, 3) Hardest Scramble Challenge Pokemon, and original creator of said pokemon. 4) Toughest Scramble Team (and recipient of said team) as long as you distinguish and/or separate category 1 from category 4 are great categories.

I'm fine with Zdrup being in charge as long as Zdrup is willing to take charge.

I'm willing to count the votes if everyone is ok with it (at least the majority of the users on Top 10).
PS: looking forward to see who will win The Lamest Challenge this time.

The lamest Challenge? I can't wait to find out. Probably a certain Skorupi.

Also, one more nomination category: Lamest Challenger. As in, user who is overall, the lamest. I have a feeling zdrup15 can look forward to displaying this in his trophy cabinet. Also, i await to see who wins the 'Biggest Douche' award, and i am technically defending champ in that regard. lol

Forgot to say I agree with Vratix: I don't think anyone will vote Frank Ripley right now and therefore that categorie becomes meaningless.
And Treadshot I don't think I can look forward to win a prize as there are lots of "rookies" who have made the challenges much harder overall. Well, maybe with a certain charmander but that's all

I get the feeling it'd be rather foolhardy to ask for a challenge right now, given how difficult you guys are making these things. Nevertheless, I'm interested in starting a challenge on FireRed, since it's been ages since I played through that game.

I'm unable to make any trades, nor do I have access to an Action Replay or any similar device.

*waits to see exactly how utterly screwed over she gets by you guys*

Current Team:

1) Pikachu - after evolving into a Raichu, it may not know any Normal type moves

2) Spearow - if it evolves into Fearow, may not learn Drill Peck. May be traded for the in-game Farfetch'd, which may not learn Slash. Neither Pokémon may be taught more than one TM/HM move.

3) Paras (Suicide) - may evolve if it solos Misty and knows Spore. Must defeat one of Blaine's Pokémon or Spore must be deleted.

4) Charmander (Darigaaz, male) - may evolve into Charmeleon if it solos Lt. Surge. May evolve into Charizard if it solos the entire Fighting dojo using no items/heals.

5) Porygon - must solo Giovanni without using a STAB move. Must be my lowest levelled Pokémon at all times.

6) Diglett (Digda) - must always know Dig. It cannot use moves that do not make sense for Diglett/Dugtrio to use, such as Scratch or Aerial Ace.

Interesting. Parasect is going to have a fun time against Blaine if it wants to keep Spore; that Speed stat pretty much ensures it'll be hit before it can put the opponent to sleep (unless his Growlithe uses Roar), and the only super-effective move it learns is Dig. Charmander seems easier, so I'm pretty confident I can get him to become a Charizard. Also, it should be interesting to keep Porygon at all viable for use... >_>

Tetrinity, take a Spearow that cannot learn Drill Peck if it evolves. If you don't like that, then feel free to trade it in-game for a Farfetch'd that cannot learn Slash. In addition, whichever bird you choose must have no more than one TM/HM move (yes, that includes Fly).

An update for my own challenge: Managed to beat Falkner by sheer overleveling - Manly actually evolved into Bayleef before I fought him. Currently stuck in Union Cave.
Current Team:
Manly (Bayleef) - Lv. 18
Danielle (Spinarak) - Lv. 11

Alright, thanks. Just to check, does the TM move include ones also learned by level up? For example, Spearow learns Aerial Ace at level 25, and also can learn it by TM. If the Spearow learnt Aerial Ace by level up, could it still learn something like Double Team with TM32?

Ah, didn't think of that. I meant it as 'you can only use one TM on it', but if you want to bump up the difficulty a little, feel free to take it the other way.

Tetrinity, I will give you a Paras. It may evolve after soloing Misty as well as knowing Spore. As a Parasect or a Paras (no loophole for you), if it does not defeat one of Blaine's Pokemon, Spore must be deleted. No other restrictions. Name it Suicide.

@Tetrinity
Bring a Charmander (male) name it Darigaaz. It must solo Surge to evolve into Charmelion and the entire fighting Dojo with no items and no heals for Charizard.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Scramble Awards look like their going to be fun. Speaking of my Charmander it and the rest of the team are now level 40. I have yet to clear Lavender Tower. I have never grinded so much in my life.

The Scramble Awards look like their going to be fun. Speaking of my Charmander it and the rest of the team are now level 40. I have yet to clear Lavender Tower. I have never grinded so much in my life.
What? Level 40 on Lavender Tower? I think you're grinding too much. You know charmander can't be at the same level as the others, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)