Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't now if this was brought up yet, but wouldn't it be cool if Dream World changed the typings of some pokemon, for example Fire/Dragon Charizard, Water/Dragon Gyarados, Bug/Dragon Flygon, wouldn't that be cool?
That would be Epic. Bellyzard would be awesome. He would just KO everything besides Heatran. I wonder what +6 resisted Outrage/Dragon Claw does to Scarftran. Bellyzard is holding Salac Berry. A Jolly Roost LO set would be awesome, allowing him to set up multiple times.

These calcs are Adamant with Salac Berry[does not effect results]

Heatran

Dragon Claw does (67.8 - 74%)
Outrage does (94.1% -110.8%)

Even Skarmory is 2HK0ed by Outrage 100% of the time. That means he can't just switch in on Outrage. Dragon Claw allows you to hit both of them though.
Swampert Dragon Claw by the skin of his teeth, but doesn't stand a chance against Outrage. He is OHKOed by LO Jolly Dragon Claw 60%+ of the time.

And Gyarados' Waterfall OHKOs him. Put a Life Orb on Breloom and Rhyperior is a lot less likely to survive it. Don't even get me started on special water/grass attacks. The 4x weaknesses and pathetic special defenses do pretty much make Solid Rock pointless on the pokes that get it (Rhyperior and Camerupt).
Support Rypherior lives Gyara's Waterfall 100% of the time, but that's besides the point. I do agree that Solid Rock could have better abusers. Imagine a Dragon with it. O___O

Is anyone else scared that the Dream world can only be accessed by inhaling smoke from a pokemon? I can actually see Ash Ketchum snorting a Musharna.

I got an idea.....maybe gamefreak paid someone to make fake pokes and release them as real so we would get really pissed and then reveal real starters evo which would be totally kick ass!....ora maybe they're real and i'm bs!
Ummm... no. Those "fake" pokes have been better than 95% of the pokemon leaked so far. Not only would GF be wasting design money, but the "real" pokes would likely be many times worse!

EDIT: I'd also like to note that when the 'mons were first leaked everyone was praising them. Now everyone is bashing them. -.-

Personally, I'm convinced they're real. If Serebii insists so strongly I'll have faith.

btw, is there gonna be some changes for the moves, like accuracy, PP or base power?

nintendo won't reveal it before the game release.

But if it's any consolation, half an hour after I had access to the ROM, I'll put here in smogon all information.

every Stats and learnset of every pokémon, and after that, almost all the information about any move changes and information about every new move

nintendo won't reveal it before the game release.

But if it's any consolation, half an hour after I had access to the ROM, I'll put here in smogon all information.

every Stats and learnset of every pokémon, and after that, almost all the information about any move changes and information about every new move
Just wait for Serebii's BW Pokedex, it'll be up soon enough.

I can't be the only one that's tiered of this whole 'fake/real' starter evolutions thing, am I?Right now all I want is a confirmation (whether fake or real) to end this madness.

Thats just going to be another boring one stage normal flying type.
That doesn't mean it's not the coolest looking Normal/Flying type ever made. Because it is.

It also gets Encourage and Free-Fall, two new toys that will make it most likely the best Normal/Flying type as well. I've got high expectations for it.

@SMZ: Everyone here thinks the same thing.

You'd think we'd know what our starters would become 13 days before the game as well.
Actually, with the sole exception of Blaziken whose connection was never clarified before release, they've never shown the 2nd or 3rd stages of the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)