Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it bother anyone else that the Polar Bear is Mono Ice?
All of the Ice type pokemons this generation are pure with the exception of the Dragon/Ice legendary.

Upstart

Copy Cat
Does it bother anyone else that the Polar Bear is Mono Ice?
All of the Ice type pokemons this generation are pure with the exception of the Dragon/Ice legendary.
Like I said the lack of dual typing makes me sad. So many grass, water, fighting, and ice pokemon. I mean come on

Upstart

Copy Cat
Well there are still a few more pokes whose typeing was not revealed....we could allways hope for alternate forms to add another typeing.
That is what I am hoping for. Is it true or did melkor say did that hihidurma gains a type in his alternative form

Upstart

Copy Cat
Well alot of the dual typing most of them new rare and just very good were all given to the ledgendaries. Which is okay but for in game I am not a fan of ledgendaries as I like the aspect of training to evolve. And the blandness in typing leads to usual blandness in movepool

But i hate this crap!

Its the Shaymin/Shaymin-S situation all over again... i can see some alternate forms being waaaaaaay stronger that the original while other pokemons will be stronger that they're forms,especialy if they change ability's.

Also there are non legendary pokemons with new typeings like the Grass/Steel pokemon everyone was asking for, Dark/Steel, Water/Ghost and even a Ground/Ghost that is not Desukaan (WHHHYYYYYY, WHHHHHHY FFS!!!)

how many people actually beleive that melkor isn't just fucking with us?
The starters evolutions are real.

Get over it.

It's annoying.

Anyway:

Melkor update:

592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water / Ghost Type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.
593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water / Ghost Type. Fanart by Hiro:

how many people actually beleive that melkor isn't just fucking with us?
I think it's about 50/50. I'm certain some of the stuff he's saying & showing is true...but if you had all this information, wouldn't you throw in some fake stuff?

The new Tentacool, perhaps?

Water/Ghost is actually pretty cool typing. It would make it one of the few ghosts who doesn't necessarily fear Tyranitar (so long as it has decent offense), and Ghost is a nice little secondary STAB should it attempt a sweeper set.

I think it's about 50/50. I'm certain some of the stuff he's saying & showing is true...but if you had all this information, wouldn't you throw in some fake stuff?
if i acctually had info like he said he has about anything, whatsoever, then i'd troll the hell out of everyone. 1 actual pokemon, and 30 fake things that would excite the hell (or disappoint greatly) everyone.

but why, if its pretty obvious Aloe has one, did he say nothing of Buffuron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)