Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be a buzz kill but you should know that that's not 100% confirmed yet.

Still, OMG I love that and I'm getting one.

Edit: Considering Denchura is weak to Rock and Fire and its only good resistances are Fighting and Steel (I'd rather have an immunity to Electric and it's usually better to switch something offensive into Grass attacks), I don't think it will be OU material if it's defensive. However, Electric and Bug is a good offensive combination and most of the stuff that resists it is 4x weak to something.

Denchura is the 100% best thing in this gen imo. Not saying much really compared to fucking Ice Cream Cones, but he really does look p.awesome.

That and STAB Compoundeyes Thunder sounds sexy.

It may as well be. Nothing Pokexperto has revealed has been proven wrong so far (quite a few things have in fact been confirmed by CoroCoro and Pokemon Sunday). And as far as him revealing fake Pokemon or information to mess with people goes, consider that he runs a Pokemon website and has a reputation to uphold. He's not some random person who can sink into the background and be forgotten. If he purposely revealed false information there would be a huge backlash in his community. He simply has no motive to post false information.

If a ROM does end up leaking, will it be playable for many people (like you can play Emerald on VBA) or will it be solely to distribute information on the game to people. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just haven't followed a Pokemon game's release like this before.

i think some stuf could be real, like this denchura pevo. however:

A= he reveals a few days after coro coro leaks? a bit suspicious. (or maybe he was just holding out)

B= i dont think ice cream man and garbage man are real.

Well, that little guy just cemented Dentula's place on my eventual team, barring a fantastic display of badassery from Shimama's evolution.

Team so far: Mijumaru's awesome final form//Dentula//Wargle (or perhaps the supposed Archaeopteryx fossil, or even both)//Buffalon//Hihidaruma//???

Even if people still don't like any of the starters, looks like we're getting some bitchin pokemon to use and completely ignore the starters if we want.

i think some stuf could be real, like this denchura pevo. however:

A= he reveals a few days after coro coro leaks? a bit suspicious. (or maybe he was just holding out)

B= i dont think ice cream man and garbage man are real.
lol you can't pick and choose what you want to be real based on what you like. Either you believe everything he posts (which I don't see why you wouldn't, see my previous post) or you don't believe anything.

Also, new silhouette revealed:
http://yfrog.com/5zzjhp
Obviously that Grass/Steel spikes Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)