Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next thing to be revealed is the grass steel methinks!!

Edit: Bug/electric is an awesome combo, offensively and defensively. Electric and bug compliment each other very well. Rock and fire, only weaknesses. Sucks about rock, but it's only 2x weak.

I have a feeling I'm really gonna like the Grass/Steel spike Pokemon. Hopefully it'll get Spikes AND Leech Seed. Omg, that'd be so awesome.

Infact it looks like it can explode. So it might even get explosion and toxic spikes. So pretty much if it is Grass/Steel it will have Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Explosion, Spikes and Toxic Spikes. That's what I call support =D

Infact it looks like it can explode. So it might even get explosion and toxic spikes. So pretty much if it is Grass/Steel it will have Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Explosion, Spikes and Toxic Spikes. That's what I call support =D
zamn. that things gonna annoy the hell out of me.

As everyone is saying, most of these pokemon look pretty awesome except the starters. I really want to see Meguroko's evo, a red croc sounds awesome. Also curious about the Bug/Fire type. I could see it being some form of ant, we haven't had any ant pokemon (have we?).

What does the Grass/Steel look like? Also are there any pictures of the Fire/Ghost line or the Polar bear yet?
Melkor said Grass/Steel is a spike ball and it´s evo a tentacle ball, in short. The Fire/Ghost is said to be a candle. No pics, tough.

EDIT Ninja...

Reminds me of a burr that you find on your pants legs and stuff after walking through grass that hasn't been cut.

I wonder why they decided to add a dancing catcus seeing as we already have a cactus family...

Reminds me of a burr that you find on your pants legs and stuff after walking through grass that hasn't been cut.

I wonder why they decided to add a dancing catcus seeing as we already have a cactus family...
Someone mentioned it earlier; it seems like they are taking generic, old designs and reinvigorating them with new ones.

This could be the single greatest pokemon of all time, so long as it's Sour Cream / Onion type.

Is it just me or are we getting a buttload of Ghosts, Darks and Dragons?
I'm actually really glad GF is widening the range of those specific types, as they've all been pretty limited in choice.

Ghosts have only been paired with Poison, Flying, Electric, Ice, three of which were only added last generation.

Dark were paired with Rock, Flying, Fire, Grass, Water, Poison. Not too shabby, but could use some more variety.

And don't even get me started on Dragons.

Someone mentioned it earlier; it seems like they are taking generic, old designs and reinvigorating them with new ones.
And is that good? Personally they could have done that with branch off evolutions instead of recycling pokemon. Doesn't really feel new when they do that...

Since Cross Thunder and Cross Fire become more powerful when they're used after each other, how viable is a dual scarf combination in doubles? Or perhaps triples with a Follow Me user? We also don't know how Turbo Blaze and Terra Voltage work, and they could work like a previous rumor said and increase the power of Fire and Electric attacks when those types are used, making that strategy a lot more scary.

Looks like Psychic types continue to be shat on... unless they give a move tutor Aura Sphere, and only let him teach it to Psychic types.

Holy wow grass/steel works well together.

Weak x4
-fire

Weak x2
-fighting

Normal
-bug
-flying
-ground
-ice

Resist x2
-dark
-dragon
-electric
-ghost
-normal
-psychic
-rock
-steel
-water

Resist x4
-grass

Immune
-poison

That's pretty insane. Fire and fighting weak kinda sucks, but still, sooo many useful resists. I hope to god it gets awesome stats and looks okay XD

I hope Grass/Steel gets good stats. Amazing type. That thing is an amazing water type wall (and more water type walls are needed). Resists water, neutral to ice, imune to poison (Toxic), neutral to ground (Swampert and Friends), it shuts down Ludicolo and send him in a box to Hoenn, the best Gyarados have is a neutral Earthquake. Water types may need Hidden Power Fire or Fight, with the risk of being walled by other water types then. Poliwrath may fear its grass moves as it is only 2x weak to fight.

This could be the single greatest pokemon of all time, so long as it's Sour Cream / Onion type.
ZOMG! O.o

WAIT A MINUTE MUTHAFUCKA! THATS THE GREATEST THING IVE EVER SEEN! I REALLY HOPE THATS PART OF THE CONCEPT DESIGN!

Holy wow grass/steel works well together.

Weak x4
-fire

Weak x2
-fighting

Normal
-bug
-flying
-ground
-ice

Resist x2
-dark
-dragon
-electric
-ghost
-normal
-psychic
-rock
-steel
-water

Resist x4
-grass

Immune
-poison

That's pretty insane. Fire and fighting weak kinda sucks, but still, sooo many useful resists. I hope to god it gets awesome stats and looks okay XD
Woah, now that´s a nice list of resistances O.O. Too bad that both Steel and Grass aren´t good at dealing damage. Setup bait? Not sure, I´m not that good with battling.

breh

強いだね
Woah, now that´s a nice list of resistances O.O. Too bad that both Steel and Grass aren´t good at dealing damage. Setup bait? Not sure, I´m not that good with battling.
Leaf Storm begs to differ.

Also its evo is a tentacle ball, so power whip?

Why. Couldn't. They. Give. Grass. Slash. Steel. To. Tsutaja.

If half of the crap Melkor is giving us is true, I'll definitely be boxing my starter and kicking ass with Denchula / Ice Cream / Meguroku / Afrobull / Version Fossil / Rankurusu. No sweaty pig wrestlers or unicorns required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)