The Far Better OU Tournament (Finals) [Won by whistle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

The Far Better OU Tournament

YAH IT's THE FINALS!!!!! Best luck to both contestants. I would be cool if who ever won to put it in their signature. But whatever floats your boat.

Rules
- OHKO Clause
- Evasion Clause
- Freeze Clause
- Sleep Clause
- Self KO Clause
- All Ubers banned
- Species Clause
- Timed Battle

The finalists!

Cristall vs. whistle

It would be nice if the time of the battle was posted so people could come and watch! Good luck and have fun!​

i'm pretty busy next weekend at optimal battling times for usa/france but the weekend after will probably be good. around 3-4 pm for me is 10-11 pm for cristal so that is probably when we'll play. or i guess a few hours earlier (noon is 7 pm for him). and seriously i have kinda forgotten how to play so i need some time to relearn and make a new team...

i'm pretty busy next weekend at optimal battling times for usa/france but the weekend after will probably be good. around 3-4 pm for me is 10-11 pm for cristal so that is probably when we'll play. or i guess a few hours earlier (noon is 7 pm for him). and seriously i have kinda forgotten how to play so i need some time to relearn and make a new team...

I'll be pretty busy during next two weeks as I have exams next week.
As you said 10-11 PM is perfect for me, especially on Friday or Saturday.

So if you're busy this weekend I propose to play Friday 22nd 11 PM GMT+2 (or 15th same time)

i have lab on friday afternoons (fuck). let's aim for saturday 10/23 at 11 pm gmt +2 / 4 pm gmt -5 / 7 am gmt +10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)