Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Should Porygon2 use Trace or Analyze?

It's on a team with Nuttre, Bluengel, Blaziken, Breloom, and Latios.

Should it use Discharge or Charge Beam?
Analyse/Charge Beam for a sweeper, Trace/Discharge for a wall.

But the sweeper's only really worth it for novelty/surprise value.

Best ditto bait?
I don't know if it is the best one, but I use Calm Mind Kerudio with Scarf Shandera. When Ditto comes in and tries to use Mystery Sword to bypass my SDef boosts, I switch to Shandera for the easy kill.

Bulk Up Roobushin is also good at luring Ditto to use a Fighting move, as long as you haven't revealed Shandera earlier in the match.

Would you say the metagame is drifting away from Heavy Offense back to balance?

Also, I'm having decent success using only Gen4 and before Pokemon and movesets, do you think this is odd?

What is the best Nature generally to get for Arceus?
Generally depends on what kind you'd want, especially with versatility as expansive as Arceus has. Adamant is a popular nature for his ExtremeKiller set, though he might have something else that lowers a defense when paired with Overheat. I have been partial to Ghost Arceus with a Bold nature to counter ExtremeKillers though

I'm not really sure if this goes here, but I've been wondering about movesets and tiering (I can't reply to the moveset threads)...

Why HP electric on Kerudio? I have been playtesting Kerudio and have found HP ghost better...well, I guess it might be that im using a slightly different set, designed to receive boosts from batonpass Volbeat...I was running electric as suggested, and i was walled by the Latis. Ghost hits them, and still ko's Mr.Pringles.

Also, when do we see the pokemon divided into tiers?

Thanks for responding and I hope I dont sound like a total noob for saying this...

What new ribbons are there? If there are major spoilers, please refrain from saying them though.

Also, can you connect to 3rd Gen with B/W?

Thank you!

:)

What new ribbons are there? If there are major spoilers, please refrain from saying them though.

Also, can you connect to 3rd Gen with B/W?

Thank you!

:)
Actually since they replaced the contests with musicals, there are no new ribbons at all. Some of the older ribbons got name changes though. You can see them here

You can't directly connect 3rd gen, but you can transfer pokemon from 3rd gen to 4th gen and from there to BW.

Can I coin a new word for Doubles/Triples/Rotation so people won't have to type so many characters?

I call it
Notsingles

You know, because it's anything but singles.

I could also coin a word for just Doubles/Triples: Mults

Somebody probably asked this before, but... is there a battle simulator working online for 5th gen as of now? I think I saw a post on this before that lead to PO, but can't find it again. Thanks.

I don't remember the password I got after I voted for the Dream World Pokemon. Where can I find it again? Or am I out of luck?

Azure Demon

Is there anyone here who can assist me with pokeshifting so that I can get back to breeding? I will give that person copies of what I breed, I'm in dire need of some help.

Is the glitch where you get stuck and have to restart whenever two or more of your Pokémon faint in the same turn in a double/triple battle happening for everyone or just me and my friend?

Is there a way to retrieve save files from a retail Pokemon Black cart as .sav? And if possible, reinserting them into the cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)