Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Hey, does anyone know or where I can find a list of pink pokemons, including shinies too? I've went through many lists of pokemon sprites, but I'm having difficulties distinguishing between pink and purple. Bulbapedia provided a list of pink pokemons, but not for pink shinies. Highly appreciate it if anyone can provide a list since I want to make a all-pink based competitive team.

Like, is a shiny Hitmontop considered pink D;?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color
Although that doesn't include shinies.

Is there a way to check your EVs ingame? I mean how many EVs you have in each stat, not just if you maxed them or not.
No.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
[advertisement]

I'm having a 5th gen giveaway in the wifi giveaway subforum. Giving out some pcool 5th gen mons. Be cool. Read the rules.

[/advertisement]

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No. Since Ditto copies the stat boosts from Jaroda its Special Attack is already at +6 and therefore cannot increase any further.

I'm using a Technician Breloom whose moves so far include SD, Bullet Seed, and Mach Punch. My conundrum is the last move. What should it be? Force Palm for stronger stab or Rock Tomb for coverage?

I was looking up the mechanics update for the move Beat Up for Generation 5

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Beat_Up_(move)

Basically, its just the base attack divided by 10 plus 5 (plus stab if dark type)
I understand its only the user's base attack that gets used in the formula and not the teammates' BA. However, I'm confused...

Is this formula giving the base power of the move? Or is it giving the actual HP damage?

For example, take a non-Technician Ambipom who has a base attack of 100. Using the formula: 100/10 + 5 = 15.
15 what? Is it the base power of the move (like Surf's bp is 95), or the actual HP it will take away from the opponent with each hit. I hope its the latter b/c it could essentially become a better Night Shade or Seismic Toss for it'd hit all types (with the stronger beat up users).

I'd appreciate the clarification over this. Sorry for reposting this.

Does anyone know a good place to find quality Gen 5 Wifi battles? Smogon Wifi is pretty dead when it comes to B/W battles... =/

Does anyone know if there are plans to fix the Magic Coat/Role Play switch on PO? Or was it discovered that the Pokemon in question can in fact learn MC?

Oh, and another question. Is it possible to trade Pokemon from SS/D/P/Pt to Black/White as long as no Generation V Pokemon are involved? As you can see, I don't actually have the game yet. I'm just curious so I can no ahead of time.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
TrueKite, it doesn't work like the GSC time machine if that is what you are asking. You can transfer Pokemon from DPPtHGSS to BW as long as they don't know an HM move and are not holding an item. You cannot transfer any Pokemon from BW to DPPtHGSS.

I downloaded Slipperjean's damage calculator, but it doesn't work on my computer.

1) Does anyone know where I can find a fifth gen damage calculator?
2) When will one be implemented on-site?

Also, unrelated question
3) It says that QC checks will begin for 5th gen analysises, but I haven't seen any. Does anyone know whats going on with those?

Re: Technician Ambipom (Double Hit) and other multi-hit Normal moves like Double Slap.

Would a Normal Gem boost the first hit or both?

Are these breeding combinations correct?

Male + Female DW ability = Chance of DW ability
Ditto + Female DW ability = No Chance of DW ability

Do WiFi battles still have the auto-level 100 feature? Or do we have to rare candy our pokemon to 100?

quick question: Super Luck Vs Serene Grace - What works better for Critical hits?

also, does Kings rock add to either of these two abilities? if so, to what extent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)