Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I read that Griseous Orb can be held by pokemon other than giratina now. Does this apply to the Adamant and Lustrous Orbs as well? Also will the pokemon recieve the power boost? Eg, Kingdra with a Lustrous Orb.
Edit: Also, I've found on Pokemon Online that when I switch in Blaziken with speed boost it doesn't get the boost the turn it is switched in. Should this be the case?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Should CBGross use Bullet Punch?
Depends on your Team, i mean Priority is always nice and coupled with Pursuit its an excellent Lati@s Killer similar to Scizor but bulkier and a bit weaker i dont see a reason not to run it although if you use CBGross you always have to ask your self why not use Scizor who got that excellent Stab U-Turn and Technician :/

Depends on your Team, i mean Priority is always nice and coupled with Pursuit its an excellent Lati@s Killer similar to Scizor but bulkier and a bit weaker i dont see a reason not to run it although if you use CBGross you always have to ask your self why not use Scizor who got that excellent Stab U-Turn and Technician :/
So is there any point at even using CBGross? What Metagross sets are efffective if so?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
So is there any point at even using CBGross? What Metagross sets are efffective if so?
BandGross strengths always were Explosion, Trick and EQ but with explosions nerf and metagross imo too slow speed to really abuse trick CB Gross got even more questinable. Overall he got better defenses so he is better to take Draco Meteors and Outrages, but i think his strength are his Agility and Lead Set.
I dont know if the Agility set works as good as in Gen 4, but the Lead Set still stands out for beating Machamp and TTar wich are both common Leads and thanks to his good overall bulk he can even set up SR pretty reliably mid game wich is important with team preview/rearrangement nowadays.

Somebody suddently appeared on my Game Friend List.

This is weird since I never shared my Global Link nickname nor my Friend Code with anyone.

So the question is... is there some way to add people from random battles or something, or this person just got my name out of the blue?

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If you knock out the roamer after going through the whole start roaming event at the lady's house, where/when will it be re-released/respawned, if at all?

Looking to do some RNG research on how it's regenerated so we don't have to deal with the ugliness that the rain causes.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Does Mold Breaker make hazards like Spikes and T Spikes hit?
IIRC, Mold Breaker only activates when the Mold Breaker Pokémon is in the process of attacking (it negates ability-based immunities, etc). This would mean that Mold Breaker does not change whether or not the opponent receives passive damage or poison status from entry hazards.

IIRC, Mold Breaker only activates when the Mold Breaker Pokémon is in the process of attacking (it negates ability-based immunities, etc). This would mean that Mold Breaker does not change whether or not the opponent receives passive damage or poison status from entry hazards.
Just making sure. Some guy was saying that he could stall with a Mold Breaker set cuz it negated Levitate immunity and I wanted to make sure before I responded

This generation's metagame is about weather wars, so I wonder, which pokemon can be used to kill opposed weather inducers? Lets say, I want Sandstorm, so who can quickly and reliably kill Politoed and Ninetales? The only things, I come up so far are Specs Mismagius with Thunder and Power Gem, or Electrivire with Earthquake and Wild Bolt/Thunder.

Is Choice Specs Shandera (with Shadow Tag) an effective revenge killer?
And how does one actully get a DW trait?
first the mon needs to be released by nintendo, which shandera hasn't yet, then you need to go to the dream world, find the pokemon, and catch it

I seriously cant find this answer anywhere... what is the % chance of Fire Dance (urugamosu's signature move) raising sp. att?

Is anyone else having problems with PO. I can't see the smogon server on the server list and when I try advanced connection I get an Error N-0 connection refused?

Pink Pokemons

Hey, does anyone know or where I can find a list of pink pokemons, including shinies too? I've went through many lists of pokemon sprites, but I'm having difficulties distinguishing between pink and purple. Bulbapedia provided a list of pink pokemons, but not for pink shinies. Highly appreciate it if anyone can provide a list since I want to make a all-pink based competitive team.

Like, is a shiny Hitmontop considered pink D;?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)