AInfinity's Art Vault

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
It's up to you man, I honestly don't mind either, I just want to see how the concept floats in your head.

I love vector art, its my preferred way to work on art. That Elekid is awesome. The only thing I would fix on it is line variation, give it some thick to thin qualities. But other than that, I love it.

@ RaRaRabbit - Thanks. ^^; I really don't understand how to do vector art, but I just mess around.

@Acklow - Here it is. I did the Elekid logo one for a potential T-Shirt print.

Cacnea Vector Logo

Anyways, I'm going to sketch the Bulbasaur and Trainer now.

omg that cacnea men
can you make me a the new hidra poke but the one with 2 heads, if you're taking requests

Your art has a very distinct style, which is why I like it. Like Fatecrashers.

Anyway, if you get time can you make me a Scizor avatar?

@ RaRaRabbit - Thanks. ^^; I really don't understand how to do vector art, but I just mess around.
I keep intending to post tutorials on my blog (linked in my signature), but I never have time. Vector art is basically as if you are working with construction paper cut outs (although I play with transparencies more).

A helpful hint on how to make line quality have more variation would be to NEVER use a stroke, and instead, make your line work into an actual shape with the pen tool. Maybe I will post some step by step processes on how I do my stuff, and I will link it to you to show you cool vector tricks. I have been using Adobe Illustrator for 6 years now, and I know that program by the back of my hand.

I love your work. I have a request. Could you possibly do a Kojondo in an epic kneeling pose, kind of like my current Breloom avatar? That would be sick. Thanks!

Speed sketch and speed paint. It's a celebration! Lol @ my terrible handwriting.

@Cayr + smashlloyd20 - Did you want vectored avatars like the Elekid and Cacnea or my usual style?

Bulbasaur

Yeah, I was going to do trainer red, but I'm at a block at drawing humans. I may possibly draw a trainer red to accompany Bulbasaur in the future.

Anyways, hope you like it.

Hey I really like your art! Can I request a Dokkora hitting a Zuruggu in the back of the head with its timber. I'm a huge supporter of Dokkora in little cup because he does that the best of any poke (hitting Zuruggu) and I want to post it to his thread. Thanks even if you don't do it, your art is good.

Holy mother friggin Hippos!!
I love your art work especially the Honchkrow and Taiga ^_^ I would love to see more drawings of anime from you!

Oh and I would like to request a Salamence.

I love your art, especially Totodile and Cubone. I hate to add to your list of requets but could you draw me a Rankurusu? Thanks in advance if you decide to.

Aaah. Sorry for the in-activeness. I'm actually falling behind on my requests and I would strongly discourage requests at this point; sorry! I would like to start on some of my project pictures.

Anyways, I've injured my drawing hand recently and I have no idea how. Here's a work-in-progress that I have been working on.

Lol, RitterCat and the sad persian shorthair. I just feel overwhelmed with requests right now. I'm about to start on kipp's huge request.
Well here's what I got done. My hand really hurts now. Trainer Red again. I had to practice on the human figure. His outfit is a strange mash-up of his old costume and his new.

Red Solo

Red with Bulbasaur (as requested)

Look kind of familiar? Hehe.

Here's what I have been working on. New Year, new style I'm trying out. Sorry for not posting for so long.
chocolate-kipp's request.

Trainer Kippy

Kippy's Baokkii

There will be all 6 of her Pokemon in proper scale when I put them all together for the team-shot. Enjoy.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say how amazing Baokki looks. The detail & the little specks of light just make me lost for words...

Luvdisc'd if I haven't already.

These look awesome <3 I love Zuruzukin's head crest and its tail...whatever it is. :P I imagine Jalorda's body being put mostly behind the trainer's legs. Looking forward to the rest. :>

Thanks, CK. One more to go, adding touch-ups to the previous, then putting the pieces together. Finally, yes? Lol.

Abagoura and Hahakomori

These guys were really annoying to draw so I put them together. It came out pretty nice in my eyes. Spent a lot of time on this. Enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)