Damage Calculator Update.

Just posting to ask when will the damage calc. be updated? I know that the sets of the B/W Pokemon are not up yet, but can you at least update them with the stats and general info. on the pokemons? It really helps when team building because it makes it easier for a lot of people to tryout their own sets.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Probably soon. I think this site has one that you can download from Excel, though I'm not sure. Right now they're working on other things, but it will probably not take long because the damage formula is not any different.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Our current primary goal is to get the website ready to post 5th gen analyses first. The damage calculator has taken a backseat to that. No estimated implementation time is available.

I made a calculator for Gen 5, it still uses Jap names though (PO is still using them, so I don't want to change that yet). Problem is it requires .Net framework 4, which most people have to download (maybe even with win xp sp3 because a lot of people is still using sp2). Also it's only compatible with Windows
PO forums is down right now, and my thread is there ._.
Here's the download link http://www.mediafire.com/?92n4zwv2t7v1qj2

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
The one posted on this site, which is the only one I have seen people really use is Slipperjean's one. Look it up on his public profile. It works very well, and I use it most of the time.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The one posted on this site, which is the only one I have seen people really use is Slipperjean's one. Look it up on his public profile. It works very well, and I use it most of the time.
The one posted on this site was made by DougJustDoug and, among other things, is accurate to a fault (for gen 4). It's more accurate than PO's actual damage formula!

Athenodoros was referring to this calculator in contrast to the one luungoc2005 posted. This is the best alternative until the one on-site is updated.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
WE actually don't know the actual formula iirc. We're just assuming its the same as Gen 4(its very likely that it is), but it isn't confirmed yet.

For what it's worth, the one on-site works perfectly fine for the fifth generation. You can manually input the data for any 5th generation Pokemon and any 5th generation attack. If necessary, you can even simulate 5th generation abilities using the many features of Doug's calculator. Click the big "?" in the calculator to open the impressive help section that explains how to do this.

For what it's worth, the one on-site works perfectly fine for the fifth generation. You can manually input the data for any 5th generation Pokemon and any 5th generation attack. If necessary, you can even simulate 5th generation abilities using the many features of Doug's calculator. Click the big "?" in the calculator to open the impressive help section that explains how to do this.
Oh... ok. Thanks Rising_Dusk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)