Advice Mega thread

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
This is the Advice Mega thread

Got some advice you need? Got some advice you wanna give? Post it here

If you post any advice and nobody gives a shit to respond to it, try here

We dont need single topics for each case of awkward wifier wanting advice to deal with relationship problems

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
So there's this girl that I had a crush on on and off over the past two years. I never really thought she noticed me (different group of friends and such), and I never really did anything about it (she also has a boyfriend). Until last summer when we ended up making out at a party. I was told not to think to much of it (since I don't exactly have a massive amounts of experience in the party hookup department), assuming it was just a random drunken hookup thing, so I didn't worry to much about it.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, and I end up in the same history class as her. At the beginning of the year, she sits right next to me and struck up a conversation. So she's been flirting with me since the beginning of the year, and I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Now here's the kicker: her boyfriend is my dealer. Now he's not the kind of guy who would corner me in an alley and kill me if I hooked up with his girlfriend, but he doesn't exactly have the nicest crowd of friends.

So uhh, what do I do? Tell her to fuck off? I'm hoping I'm completely misreading her hitting on me, and she thinks she's just being friendly.

So there's this girl that I had a crush on on and off over the past two years. I never really thought she noticed me (different group of friends and such), and I never really did anything about it (she also has a boyfriend). Until last summer when we ended up making out at a party. I was told not to think to much of it (since I don't exactly have a massive amounts of experience in the party hookup department), assuming it was just a random drunken hookup thing, so I didn't worry to much about it.

Fast forward to the beginning of this year, and I end up in the same history class as her. At the beginning of the year, she sits right next to me and struck up a conversation. So she's been flirting with me since the beginning of the year, and I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Now here's the kicker: her boyfriend is my dealer. Now he's not the kind of guy who would corner me in an alley and kill me if I hooked up with his girlfriend, but he doesn't exactly have the nicest crowd of friends.

So uhh, what do I do? Tell her to fuck off? I'm hoping I'm completely misreading her hitting on me, and she thinks she's just being friendly.
become a (BAN ME PLEASE)

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@VKCA

I'd just tell her upfront that I don't like being stringed along especially when she has a boyfriend who you know, so you just want to know where you stand in terms of friendship or whatever. If she never discusses her bf or love life to you chances are she's into you but just take charge and tell her what you are thinking, it will display confidence and chicks dig that.

Advice: Don't take advice on sex from virgins.

EDIT: Oh, I should probably be productive. I suggest you go to another party with her and hook up there. When you're drunk, you have an excuse. If that is not an option, just joke around with her in class about sex and see how she reacts. This is just to see if she's really into you or not. However, If her boyfriend is black, I suggest you leave her alone. They tend to become hostile when their mates are stolen. Are you friends with the dealer? If you are then leave it alone, since bros b4 hoes and all. A chick isn't worth losing friends/your life.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Given the sheer number of "I need help with X" threads that we get, I really think that this thread could actually do some collective good in both limiting all of those threads to this one but also giving those seeking advice a place to both tell their story (sometimes all someone needs is a place to write down what they're feeling to an audience that they think might listen) and maybe even receive some helpful insight from those at Smogon who may have experienced the same thing they have and want to help.

Unfortunately, it's going to turn into a giant shitfest if every other post is a dumbass who thinks they're funny posting some stupid picture of a slowbro or saying they should pee in her fucking butt and something that COULD have actually been a nice thread is going to get unnecessarily locked.

Long story short: This is a thread that should probably remain more on the "Cong" side of things rather than the "Firebot" side of things... so honestly, unless you are looking for advice, or looking to dispense advice (and I mean actual advice), it's most likely for the best that you stay the fuck out of this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)