CAP 12 CAP1 - Miscellaneous Flavor - (Height, Weight, Pokedex Entry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
With all of the competitive aspects of Tomohawk complete, all that remain are the fun parts! We must give Tomohawk a height, weight, and a Pokedex entry. Because Tomohawk resists Low Kick and Grass Knot (and because nothing relevant uses Heavy Bomber or Heat Crash anyway), Tomohawk's weight is not really competitively relevant, so we are free to make it as light or heavy as we believe flavor dictates.

Please take note of the rules regarding discussing and submitting Pokedex entries located at the end of this post.

Here is our CAP so far:

Name: Tomohawk

Typing: Flying/Fighting

Base Stats: 105 HP/60 Atk/90 Def/115 SpA/80 SpD/85 Spe

Abilities: Intimidate/Prankster

Code:
[quote="capefeather, post: 3430467"]*bursts in with an epic [B]Final Submission[/B]*

Legend:
* - Move is repeated in this or a previous list
. - Move is (almost) required by a different move
! - Move is (almost) required by typing or ability
!! - Move is absolutely required by typing or ability
[B]Bold[/B] - A VGM that is not repeated in this or a previous list
[hide=Level-up]00 Sunny Day
[B]00 Aura Sphere[/B]
00 Fury Swipes
00 Harden
08 Fury Swipes*
13 Harden*
[B]17 Aerial Ace
20 Morning Sun
23 Whirlwind
29 Rain Dance
33 Earth Power
37 Air Slash[/B]
42 Submission
[B]45 Heat Wave
49 Hyper Voice[/B]
50 Sky Drop
[B]51 Superpower
53 Rest
55 Hurricane
60 Healing Wish[/B][/hide]
Unique moves: 18
Unique VGMs: 13
[hide=Explanation]I've taken quite a few creative liberties with the     level-up movepool. This CAP is really breaking a lot of ground because     it's primary Flying and a Fighting-type with a poor Atk stat. I've     always wanted to do a "mage" type learnset, and the shamanistic nature     of this CAP has given me the perfect excuse to do so (though my   original   dream was to reference FF1's Chaos :P ). The "elemental"   moves here  are  Rain Dance, Earth Power, Air Slash and Heat Wave, with   Hurricane   eventually learned near the end as well.

This learnset is full of sneaky references, which is why I've filled it     to the maximum reasonable number of moves. I've incorporated a few of     the North American aboriginal creation stories involving the raven   (the   raven is originally white in Haida myths). It references a myth   about   the raven stealing the sun, moon, stars (Sunny Day), a firebrand   (Heat   Wave, I guess), and fresh water (Rain Dance) to give to the   mortal   world. Sky Drop is somewhat a reference to another myth   involving the   raven dropping a stone into the ocean to form land.   There's also a   legend about a seagull and the raven sticking a thorn   into its foot, but   Spikes is disallowed, so... Aerial Ace and   Submission are also here to   reference the Street Fighter character T.   Hawk. (The anime depicts   Aerial Ace as a low-altitude gliding attack,   and Submission is similar   to the grapple that T. Hawk does.)

The progression is simple enough. I believe that Tomohawk should start     off with a "base" special move (Aura Sphere) because it's one of only     three special Fighting-type moves. The theme here is that it starts  off    using naive physical attacks like Fury Swipes and then eventually    learns  to channel the energies of the spirits and use them. Harden  is a    reference to Cartoons's original concept, with the fur hardening  to   act  like feathers. I also need a move to fit with Tomohawk's  name, a    reference to a light axe that is thrown. Giga Impact doesn't  quite fit,    so Superpower has made it in. Finally, I feel that  Tomohawk should get    some kind of mind-refresh before getting  Hurricane, but Amnesia is    banned, so Rest is there instead.

Healing Wish is a cool move IMO; it's kind of a reference to FF6's Sabin     (not that anyone used Spiraler or whatever it's called now), but  more    than that, it just fits somehow with the whole shaman /  chieftain  deal   that this CAP is getting.[/hide]
[hide=Machines]05 Roar
[B]06 Toxic!!
08 Bulk Up!
10 Hidden Power!![/B]
11 Sunny Day!*
[B] 12 Taunt[/B]
15 Hyper Beam!
[B]17 Protect!![/B]
18 Rain Dance*
20 Safeguard.
[B]21 Frustration!![/B]
22 SolarBeam.
[B]26 Earthquake.[/B]
27 Return!!
[B]31 Brick Break![/B]
32 Double Team!!
[B]33 Reflect[/B]
39 Rock Tomb!
40 Aerial Ace!*
[B]42 Facade!![/B]
44 Rest!!*
45 Attract!!
46 Thief
48 Round!!
49 Echoed Voice.
[B]52 Focus Blast![/B]
54 False Swipe
56 Fling!
58 Sky Drop*
59 Incinerate!!
60 Quash
[B]62 Acrobatics[/B]
67 Retaliate!
68 Giga Impact!
70 Flash
78 Bulldoze.
[B]80 Rock Slide!
83 Work Up!!
86 Grass Knot.[/B]
87 Swagger!!
[B]90 Substitute!![/B]
94 Rock Smash!!
h2 Fly
h4 Strength!![/hide]
Unique moves: 38
Unique VGMs: 16
[hide=Explanation]Most of these are type-move and move-move (almost)     requirements. I want to avoid putting in too many Psychic-type moves     because I don't think that they fit with the concept (though Reflect is     there). Thief is another reference to the trickster aspect mentioned     earlier, and a stronger reference to the firebrand is made through     Incinerate and Flash. However, despite other Fire-type moves usually     being required with Heat Wave, I've chosen not to put them in because     I'm already breaking the Fire-type monopoly on level-up Heat Wave.

I also don't have Cut because Tomohawk is an "axe", not a sword (Cut is     "Iai Cut", a reference to a sword technique) and this movepool has no     claw moves other than Fury Swipes.[/hide]
[hide=Breeding (Ground / Flying) (NO ILLEGALITIES)][B]Baton Pass[/B] (Eevee, Sentret, Furret, Aipom, Ambipom, Girafarig, Mawile, Buneary, Lopunny, Patrat, Watchog)

[B]Confuse Ray[/B] (Vulpix, Ninetales, Lapras, Umbreon, Mantine, Stantler, Spoink, Grumpig, Watchog)

Focus Energy (Rattata, Raticate, Nidoran-M, Nidorino, Nidoking, Mankey,     Primeape, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Vigoroth, Numel, Camerupt,     Stunky, Skuntank)

[B]Haze[/B] (Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Murkrow, Honchkrow)

[B]Memento[/B] (Stunky, Skuntank)

[B]Nature Power[/B] (Seedot, Nuzleaf, Deerling, Sawsbuck)

[B]Rapid Spin[/B] (Sandshrew, Sandslash, Donphan, Torkoal, Drillbur, Excadrill)

[B]Roost[/B] (Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Hoothoot,     Noctowl, Dunsparce, Wingull, Pelipper, Chatot, Pidove, Tranquill,     Unfezant, Ducklett, Swanna)

[B]Stealth Rock[/B] (Skarmory)

[B]Yawn[/B] (Wooper, Quagsire, Dunsparce, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Bidoof, Bibarel, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Pansear, Munna)[/hide]
Unique moves: 10
Unique VGMs: 9
[hide=Explanation]Also known as the level-up rejects, honestly. Most of     these are competitive moves that I really wanted on Tomohawk but     couldn't fit into level-up or the machines. You may in particular notice     my inclusion of Rapid Spin. Sorry, Delibird :( I think that this is a     potentially great move for Tomohawk, and I'd personally like to see    what  Tomohawk can do with it. Will it be devastatingly effective like     Excadrill, or will it be kind of lame like Forretress?

I've put Roost into the egg movepool because Tomohawk isn't really a     bird (yeah, "Feather Rest", but still). But it still breeds with     birds...? -.- Best not to think about it.[/hide]
Total unique moves: 66
Total VGMs: 38

[B]Some general comments[/B]

I'll admit that my movepool is mostly based on flavour, but the     competitive theme here is a small but precise non-attacking movepool. I     didn't put in every non-attacking move that "seems interesting"   because   there are way too many of them and a lot of the good ones are     level-up/egg only. Let's be honest, here: [B]Do we really need a super-bloated non-attacking movepool?[/B]

I've made an explicit effort to limit or outright avoid moves of the following categories:

Psychic-type (e.g. no Psych Up or Gravity)
Poison-type (e.g. no Sludge Wave)
Moves that modify anything other than Atk or Def (e.g. no Hone Claws)
Moves that can disrupt move choice (e.g. no Torment/Disable/Switcheroo)
Physical moves (all of the physical moves in this pool are justified by flavour or move-move guidelines)

I absolutely do not believe that most Psychic- or Poison-type moves make     any sense on Tomohawk. In my view, Tomohawk should be using the   powers   of nature, not supernatural mind tricks or waves of garbage. (I   don't   quite get other people's justification of Mimic, either.   Tomohawk is   using a disguise, not copying others' actions.) I also   want Tomohawk's   Hurricane to get support entirely from rain or another   Pokémon's   Gravity, and not set it up for itself (other than with  Rain  Dance). I   also find choice-disrupting moves potentially broken  with  this CAP, so I   have excluded them. The movepool still does have  some  gems like bulky   Substitute, Healing Wish, Memento,  Roost and  Yawn  (arguably better  than  sleep if the opponent stays in).

You may have noticed that Baton Pass is this movepool's only switching     move. Screw Volt Switch -.- Only Electric-types and Steel-types learn     it. It doesn't make sense! Baton Pass is clearly the most effective     switching move to include here, so that's what I have done.

I've also completely ignored move-move guidelines for Stealth Rock and     Heat Wave. The main justification for this is that Tomohawk is not a     Rock-type (or mainly rock-dwelling creature) or a Fire-type, so I'm     violating "canon" a bit anyway by including these moves. I really  didn't    want to have to put in stuff like Sandstorm (doesn't make much  sense   to  me) or Flame Charge (disallowed).[/QUOTE]

Discuss and or submit Pokedex Entries for CAP 1. Rules:

• Dex entries must be submitted as a final submission to be considered in the poll. Make it clear so I know that it is your final submission.
  • You may ask for advice, but bumping of any kind is not allowed. If people don't comment on your dex entry, the silence is your advice. You can revise it and repost it, but please don't ask for help 20943 times in the thread.
  • Dex entries are generally 1-3 short, simple sentences.
  • Other Pokemon referenced in a Dex entry should be in ALL CAPS (e.g. DELIBIRD). Dex entries refer to their subject Pokemon as "it" or "its" rather than the Pokemon's name.
  • Keep entries in good taste. If it happens on Animal Planet or in National Geographic it's fair game, but gratuitously violent or excessively disgusting entries will be infracted and deleted.
  • Do not post "That Dex entry is cool" or "I like Dex entry". Your post will be infracted and deleted. You need some reasoning behind it, such as why it sounds good. We aren't looking for a critical analysis, just a sentence or two.
  • One submission only!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I was thinking something like

Height: 3'3"

Weight: 79.8 lbs

EDIT: Guess I should explain. The height makes it short, but at around the same height as the typical Pokemon bird. The weight just matches the height. Plus, I don't see him being too pudgy.

"Its fiery spirit burns like the morning sun, while creating more radiant feathers. The TOMOHAWK with the brightest feathers has the highest strength."

3'7" (when standing straight up on its hind legs)

103.4 lbs

While being a menacing force, I'm sure we can all agree that it's rather small. It does, however, appear that it would be slightly bigger than, say, a Bulbasaur or Pikachu (if we compare Ash and Pikachu/Bulbasaur, that is). I feel that the height and weight would be rather fitting due to the pokemons aesthetic appearance, while my description aims to emphasize Tomaohawks power and offensive prowess. Wow...quite a mouth-full. :p

Black: "Upon evolution, its chestnut fur has become like the light, stiff quills of a bird. It leads PREVONAME to victory with mystic powers."

White: "It soars with vivacity and tenacity, but it can joke around with its PREVONAME tribemates. Its connection with nature is intense, and it will always use nature to help its tribe."

Third version: "Its majestic appearance is frightening, but Tomohawk also have an inherently joking nature. They search for plump DELIBIRD for PREVONAME to hunt."

Why are we still putting the Pokemon names in all caps if Black/White changed that (look at Charmeleon's entry for an example)?

Black: "A PREVONAME that has achieved flight due to imitation and enhanced spiritual powers. It hunts DELIBIRD to feed its tribe members."

White: "It dreamed of flying after once watching a great sun bird soar across the sky. It's fur has hardened to form quills that repel would-be attackers."

Ht. 3' 7" (hind legs)

Wt. 133.0 lbs.

Eh, a pretty standard dex entry from the given flavor. Ht. and Wt. are about average for birds but Tomohawk is a bit heavier due to not actually being a bird.

Ht. 4' 1'' (standing), 2' 9'' at shoulder
Wt. 154.2 lbs
Weight is mostly muscle based, and since the feathers are extremely tough and durable, it stands to reason that they are dense, and therefore heavy (meaning it requires more muscle to lift and fly with them).

Black: "Flying through the clouds, it harnesses the power of nature to hunt its prey. Its feathers are harder than steel.

White: "Majestic in flight, all Tomohawk have a deep connection to the spiritual world, and guard places of ancient natural power."

Epithet: The Shaman Pokemon

Height: 3'00'' (half the height of a tall adult male, big enough to be a hunter, small enough to be cute, lithe and graceful)
Weight: 90 lbs (lots of thick feathery furry stuff, slightly heavier than birds due to being a mammalian Pokemon, and I can't picture something so agile weighing too much more than this)
Epithet: Sky Shaman Pokemon

White DEX Entry: 'It controls the biosphere around it to harness unique elemental powers, though if true danger strikes it takes to the skies and fights with its claws.'

Black DEX Entry: 'Despite its serious and determined appearance, it has been known to play pranks on fellow members of its clan. It can foresee natural events long before they happen.'

Final Submission

Tomohawk, the spiritual Pokémon.

Ht: 4'11" or 5'01"
Wt: 160 lbs

They rely on their inner strength rather than their physical strength. It cares deeply for its family and friends.

They live in large tribes up to 15 Tomohawk and Prevoname. You can recognize the leaders by their large head crest.

Tomahawk

Shaman Pokemon

Height: 4'0" [I see it as a large Hawk, personally]
Weight: 85 Lbs

Entry:
Black: It seems to lead it's pack using it's mystical powers to solidify it's position as alpha over [Preevoname]. There will never be multiple in a pack.

White: It keeps the rest of it's pack under control, and co-ordinates raiding of DELIBIRD nests. The feathers they wear are taken from DELIBIRD they hunt.

[Delibird are Brown and White, after all]

[What? You have to have Delibird Bashing in CAP!]

Tomohawk, the Warrior Pokemon.

3'3" (1.0 m) standing sets its height about the same as the Bald Eagle, which seems to be the inspiration for Tomo. Its wingspan, therefore, will be about 6'6" / 2.0m (7' / 2.1m if you count feathers). This sets it at the same height as Ivysaur, Wartortle, Mantyke, Kecleon, 3 of the Eeveelutions, and a bunch of other stuff.

For the weight, I decided that Tomohawk was indeed heavier than most birds. To continue with the North American motif, I based Tomo's weight off the weight of the ocelot (a 3-foot long wildcat--Tomo definitely looks feline to me), which is 40 pounds maximum. I assumed that Tomo's feathers were more like a heavy coat, so I added two pounds, leaving the weight at 42.0 lb / 19.0 kg (GK/LK power of 40).

Dex entries:

"Some people see this Pokemon as a messenger from their ancestors. It soars high on thermal air currents." (This references a Native American belief about bald eagles as well as the flight strategy of the birds.)

"Tomohawk build large nests high off the ground. They steal items and feathers for their coats from Delibird." (Again, references bald eagle behavior patterns. Also semi-justifies Prankster. Based on the colors, the Delibird bash makes sense. XD)

"When confronted, it spreads its wings, raises its feathers, and growls fiercely. It guards its young with its life." (Explains how it uses Intimidate and adds some cute flavor.)

Tomohawk, the Savagery Pokémon.
Height: 3'4"
Wingspan: 7'1"
Weight: 70 lbs.
(NOTE: The Height and Wingspan are based upon the Red-Tailed Hawk. The weight is unrelated.)
Like mewtwo15026, I also noticed the feline characteristics. So, I draw additional inspiration from the bobcat for the following entries.

BLACK: What looks like feathers is actually Tomohawk's fur. The frightening appearance of the fur allows Tomohawk to ward off potential attackers.

WHITE: Tomohawk are known to be very territorial, and attack intruders in their habitat without mercy. They often make multiple shelters in their territories in case of emergency.

GREY: Tomohawk has been known to perform strange, dance-like movements just before a change in weather or other phenomena. Many people cite these dances as holding magical power.

Final Submission

Tomohawk, the Hawk Pokemon
Height: 3'10"
Weight: 61.6 lbs, 28.0 kg

Flavour Reasoning: I see Tomohawk as roughly the same size as Strapator or Pidgeotto, so I think Tomohawk would be just shorter than Strapator, and between the two in weight.

White: The large head crest is a sign of dominance and power. It is used in mating rituals for both genders.

Black: It is said ancient peoples thought of Tomohawk as deities and often made sacrifices to them.

Dex Flavour: The first one is about the body design of Tomohawk and real birds' use of colorful plumage to attract mates. The second makes reference to an ancient history and a play on how Native American polytheistic religions deified animals.

Guess I'll give this a shot.
Tomohak, the gryphon pokemon
Height: 3'6"

Weight: 98 lbs
Are we supposed to do multiple entries for black/white/ third game? I guess I will for now.

Black: it's fur has formed into feather-like quills, allowing it to fly. It has a "wingspan" of over 6 feet.

White: it acts as the leader of a pack of prevoname, scouting for prey from above.

Third: it is A very vain pokemon, and is know to spend hours preening it's fur.

There. Not too complicated, but dex entries usually aren't. Not too sure about the quotation marks around wingspan, but I guess they aren't technically wings. Also not sure about that third entry. Opinions, please. Comments appreciated.

Species: Chief Pokémon (idk if we're really doing this but w/e)
Height: 4' 8" (1.4 m)
Weight: 88.6 lbs (40.2 kg)

Black: Legend has it that a Tomohawk stole the moon from an ancient desert city. Many have mistaken this Pokémon for a Braviary.

White: This Pokémon relies on the powers of nature to lead its tribe. Researchers believe that a Tomohawk must hunt down a Mandibuzz to gain the tribe's favor as chieftain.

My shot at this. I don't know if having one entry for each version is allowed, but what I've done with these was just too awesome to ignore. You may notice that I've implemented some of the flavour from my level-up submission into the dex entries. I also wanted a sneaky reference to M. Bison, but a heavy implication of interacting hostilely to Sigilyph is enough for me. The height and weight are the average of the birds of prey in Unova, Braviary and Mandibuzz, since it's supposed to be able to disguise itself as a bird of prey. Finally, yes, where they are mentioned in the dex entries is completely intentional.

Another thing I want to add is that I think that the more "realism-based" entries are fine and some of them great, though for my submission I'm aiming to leave that aspect for the pre-evolution.

also eww "grey"
also the Delibird jokes suck on a Unova mon

Black: Tomohawk seem to have a strong connection to a spirit world. They seem to derive their power from their ancestors.

White: While this pokemon may seem intimidating at times, it often plays pranks on PREVONAME to toughen them up.

Ehhhh maybe? I derived black from Tomo(origato-Mr. Roboto)'s shaman-ness and white from Tomo's abilitites.

Well, i was originally thinking that it's about Gliscor-sized, but Gliscor's over 6 feet, so I think that counts its tail. Something around 4 feet seems appropriate. It needs to be decently big for Intimidate to make sense. As for weight, going much heavier than 100lbs would make it nigh impossible for it to fly. Despite not being a bird, it needs to be light in order to be able to fly, especially with fake wings.

Final Submission

Okay, dropped the weigh a lot (i checked up on bird weights, the heaviest flying bird in the real world was 46 lbs, but this is pokemon and this is a cat/griffin with wings so reality isn't strictly necessary). As a side not, I hate to be this guy, but I really dislike when people either use the same epithet as I did earlier on or simply tweek it slightly without mentioning it. Just saying (to the two people who did so within 2 posts of mine lol).

Ht. 4' 1'' (standing), 2' 9'' at shoulder
Wt. 87 lbs.
Weight is mostly muscle based, and since the feathers are extremely tough and durable, it stands to reason that they are dense, and therefore heavy (meaning it requires more muscle to lift and fly with them than a normal bird would).

Black: "Flying through the clouds, it harnesses the power of nature to hunt its prey. Its feathers are harder than steel.

White: "Majestic in flight, it has a deep connection to the spiritual world, and is known to guard places of ancient natural power."

Epithet: The Shaman Pokemon

Final Submission

Tomohawk

Species: Tribal Leader Pokemon
Height: 4'03" 1.3m
Weight: 88.2lbs. 40kg

Black: Its feathers are actually hardened fur used for flight and defense. It protects its injured kin from scavenging MANDIBUZZ with its life.

White: Utilizing its mystic powers, it can manipulate air currents to fly gracefully through the sky. It has aerial battles against BRAVIARY over territory disputes.

Gray: There can only be one as the tribe leader. Any newly evolved PREHAWK must challenge the current leader. The loser must leave and form a tribe its own.

Explanation:

The height of Tomohawk is about the average size of the fully evolved bird pokemon of Unova. Equal to that of Swanna, larger than Unfeasant and Mandibuzz, and smaller than Sigilyph and Braviary.
The weight is about inbetween Mandibuzz's and Braviary's weight. Grass Knot and Low Kick result in a power of 60.
I felt that the pokedex entries should reference Mandibuzz or Braviary depending on the version. I also think that Tomohawk would not be able to fly without its abilities over the elements, do to it not technically having wings. The Black entry references the fur hardening into feathers. The Gray entry refrences aminals like lions in nature, where the alfa must fight any challengers for the right to lead, and must leave the group if they lose.

[BFinal Submission[/B]

Species: Brave Pokemon
Height: 3"9"/0.91m
Weight: 67.2lb/30.5kg

Dex Entry- All versions

TOMOHAWK is the Brave pokemon, because of this TOMOHAWK has kindled rivalries with dominant flying pokemon like STARAPTOR, BRAVIARY and MANDIBUZZ. To ensure victory when these pokemon fight, TOMOHAWK and PREEVONAME steal their opponents feathers. TOMOHAWK that live in ruins steal feathers from SIGILYPH to enhance their mystical powers.

Explanation:
I am going to break each section down because it feels eaiser to me, so lets get started.
Species: Brave Pokemon Tomohawk is the Brave pokemon because of the ability intimidate I think you need something to be intimidating so his bravery is going to compensate for him being smaller than both aforementioned pokemon in the entry.
Height/Weight: Duh to making smaller than both those birds but heavy enough so Tomohawk isn't just brushed aside by bigger threats.
Dex Entry: I tried to incorporate the ability prankster by Tomohawk stealing feathers from aforementioned pokemon. Stealing from sigilyph to explain why or how they get their mystical powers.

I think I covered just about everything tell me if the dex entry is too long. Other than that I wish everyone else good luck for their submissions.
This is my first time writing for CAP so all criticism is welcome.

Somebody else might have mentioned this, but 5th generation Pokedex entries don't have all the letters in a Pokemon's name capitalized.
Examples:
Heatmor's White Dex Entry said:
Using their very hot, flame-covered tongues, they burn through Durant's steel bodies and consume their insides.
Durant's Black Dex Entry said:
They attack in groups, covering themselves in steel armor to protect themselves from Heatmor.

Zangoose's Dex Entry in both versions said:
It has feuded with Seviper for many generations. Its sharp claws are its biggest weapons.
Magnezone's Dex Entry in both versions said:
A group tried to use scientific means to make Magnezone evolve, but their efforts ended in failure.

Final Submisssion
Species: Mischief Pokemon
Height: 2' 4'' / 0.7 m
Weight: 60 lbs / 27 kg

Black: Tomohawk love to play practical jokes on people. By using their mystic powers, they gather in invisible groups and frighten unsuspecting passers-by.

White: If any woodland area is strangely devoid of movement or sound, then it is a sure sign of a group of Tomohawk using their mystical powers to remain invisible. They love to frighten unsuspecting passers-by.

Reasoning:
Tomohawk's ability is Prankster. I have written its Dex entries from this viewpoint-that of it being Mischievous. Thus, it the Mischief Pokemon.

Since I have mentioned that groups of Tomohawk use their mystic powers to become invisible and frighten people, they can't be really large beings. Thus, I have decided to give them a height of 2' 4'', or 70 cm. A weight of 60 lbs would be appropriate for that height taking into account the weight of Tomohawk's tail and coat of feathers, in addition to its body design.

As mentioned earlier, I have written the Pokedex entry from the viewpoint of Tomohawk being a mischievous Pokemon. in other words, a prankster. Thus, it plays practical jokes on other people.

I have not refrained from giving it the "mystical" feel, and thus, I have mentioned that it uses its mystical powers to become invisible. Staying invisible and frightening people is another trait commonly attached to pratical jokers, so I thought it would fit in well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)