CAP 12 CAP1 - Miscellaneous Flavor - (Height, Weight, Pokedex Entry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Final Submission

Tomohawk -

Height: 4'0"
Weight: 43lb

Pokedex Entry:

Black: In ancient times, the tribe leaders grew to sizes in excess of 8'0". SIGILYPH appear to be unwilling, even incapable, of attacking a wild specimen.

White: When threatened, it flares it's wings and displays it's plumage. It's fierce reputation diminished over the eons, and it turned to spiritual fulfillment for survival.

Explanation: Size and weight are fairly obvious. Slightly lighter than Swellow, and slightly larger than the large flying birds.

For the Black dex entry, I like how Sigilyph has "steadfast memories" of guarding an ancient place. If Tomohawk grew as large as 8'0" it could be the origin of the legend of Quetzalcoatl for example, therefore the ancients would build a temple to it. Seeing as Sigilyph guard the temple, it also follows that they would be unwilling to attack the legend the temple is dedicated to (I just like all the little links between the Quetzalcoatl legends and the Sigilyph guarding an ancient city [presumably Mayan/Incan/some kind of native American]). For the White dex entry, it is a basic defense mechanism for many animals, and the second part explains it's stat spread!

By the way...what is with hating on Delibird? I swear at least 3 CAP's eat Delibirds :P

Also feedback is appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)