The Downfall of Modern Rap Music

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'd say Bad Boy had more to do with the downfall of mainstream rap than any particular artist.

Underground is where it's at. Listen to Mos Def, Aesop Rock, Talib Kweli, Blacklicious, Zion I, and Chali 2na to name a few.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
icp are retards, they tried dissing eminem with slim anus but it backfired spectacularly

LOOLOLOLOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOL

White people love Wu-tang
white people love wu-tang, white people love tribe, slightly more music-conscious white people love doom, even more music-conscious white people love del, and still more music-conscious white people love dr octagon

doesn't make any of them bad, though

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
I haven't hear immortal technique in ages
Last song I heard by him was that one about the guy who raped his own mom (it's still mothers day isn't it fuck). Really brutal song. Can't remember the name though.

Fix your sig man, that comma is killing me.

"Hell is not the place you go if you aren't a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition."

I haven't hear immortal technique in ages
Last song I heard by him was that one about the guy who raped his own mom (it's still mothers day isn't it fuck). Really brutal song. Can't remember the name though.

Fix your sig man, that comma is killing me.

"Hell is not the place you go if you aren't a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambition."
Technique is an inspirational man. Took all the money that he made off "The Third World" and built a foster home.

B.o.B is pretty bad and so is Drake, and if you must know what I have against him is how fake he is. He says hes from the hood when he came from the suburbs of Canada. He also talks about how "gangster" he is even do he did a show where he was in a wheel chair. He has never been in a gang and never will be. I don't remember how much Pun weighed when he died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)