Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
beginner battle please!

2v2 doubles
dq: 3 days
2 recovers / 5 chills
arena: the melbourne cricket ground.

basically a grass oval with a strip of harder grass in the middle. if you use dig or earthquake the curator will get very mad and since he's a conkeldurr that will either close combat or stone edge on a pokemon that uses earthquake/dig (only uses stone edge if immune) off his mighty ****** attack stat it's not wise to mess with him.
I'll battle,
All abilities
No items

Accepting Arcanite!
All abilities
Switch KO
No items
Are evolved mons ok?
Open Challenge:

3 Vs 3 Singles:

Arena: Pokemon Centre

Yes, a battle in a pokemon centre. You read right. The area is quite large 20mx10m. You can use Recover and rest up to 5 Times! You Can chill as much as you like too! And also, there is a chansey here to interfere!:

Chansey (F)

Nature: Impish (-1 Rank Sp. Attack, +1 Rank Defence)

HP: 140
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 50

Once at the beginning of the turn, the Chansey may attack with the following attacks (%chance of using attack):

Heal Pulse (20%)
Egg Bomb (30%)
Bestow (8%) (Oran Berry)
Bestow (5%) (Lum Berry)
Bestow (2%) (Sitrus Berry)
Helping Hand (5%)
Softboiled (Target: Chansey, 30%)
(If no Taget is specified, can target either competitor's pokemon, 50%)

The Chansey will get Bored if you take 3 days to move, and will promptly sit on you, removing any chance of your participation in the rest of the battle.
You may not use Earthquake, Magnitude or similar in fear of damaging the equipment. Also, as there is no source of water available, no Surf or Muddy Water etc.
sorry, no fully evolved pokemon (you can use croconaw if you would like)

Need a ref!

Open Challenge!

2 vs. 2 doubles
DQ: 2 Days
Pre evos only
0 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Stormy Island

A small island in the middle of the sea during a storm.
Effects: endless rain (can't be changed), strong winds, and occasional lightning strikes.

Reffing Arcanite vs LupusAter

I can ref this, just know it's my first reffing job so I might make some mistakes. PM your teams, and I'll post tonight as I have my last final this afternoon.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
3 vs 3
3 day DQ
No recoveries, 5 chills per pokemon

Arena: On the shore of a lake. The lake provides plenty of accessible water for any water attacks, while the land is soft enough to dig under. The land also has grass growing and there are a few trees and large rocks here and there. The Pokemon in this area are timid, so they will not be interfering with the battle.

Need to test some mechanics changes.

@ below: nyuffmarfle.
I will be the testing subject!

Switch=KO, 1 ability, no items.

Alright, I haven't reffed in a LOOOONNNGGG time. Let's see if I am still up to the task. ;)

PM me your teams. Yay, time to return the favor by reffing a Flora vs. DA battle!! :D

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I challenge Charmander!

1 v 1

DQ: 1 Day per person / 3 Days per ref

0 Recovers/ Unlimited Chills

Arena: The Breathing Forest - Acres of trees litter the arena, covered by a giant Baobab tree. The vines underneath sway in the wind, and inscts litter the branches of trees. Rain falls every third round incredibly heavily, obscuring all vision, making attacks less than accurate, and causing flooding on the lower levels. If it isn't flooded, you can find vitually every berry in existence on the ground. If it floods, they'll float downhill. During floods, you take an effective hit from a Surf each action, and the same but with an increased base power if you're on the ground mid flood.

Time for an OPEN CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!
4v4 Doubles
2 Days for Trainers, 3 Days for Ref
5 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena:

Lava flows beneath the floor, the heat provides a boost to fire type attacks (equivalent to Sunny Day). Pokemon can be knocked into the lava, where they will take 20 Fire Damage (effected by types)

Time for an OPEN CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!
4v4 Doubles
2 Days for Trainers, 3 Days for Ref
5 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena:

Lava flows beneath the floor, the heat provides a boost to fire type attacks (equivalent to Sunny Day). Pokemon can be knocked into the lava, where they will take 20 Fire Damage (effected by types)
I would like to Accept this Challenge
Switch= lol
one ability
no items

Open challenge time!
2v2 Singles
DQ = 3 days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Junkyard
-With nothing but piles of scrap for miles around, this Junkyard looks like a perfect place for a battle...maybe. It looks awfully sharp, and might be dangerous to those who aren't careful. Also, Pokemon with Magnet Pull are in inherent danger, due to all the stuff they pick up holding them in place.-

Open challenge time!
2v2 Singles
DQ = 3 days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: Junkyard
-With nothing but piles of scrap for miles around, this Junkyard looks like a perfect place for a battle...maybe. It looks awfully sharp, and might be dangerous to those who aren't careful. Also, Pokemon with Magnet Pull are in inherent danger, due to all the stuff they pick up holding them in place.-
Challenge accepted
One Ability
Switch = KO
No Items

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1v1 Singles
DQ: 1 Days
No recovers
Only one mon is sent to the ref, it's more fun that way :)
I'll let the challenger choose the arena in return for the right to go second.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I''ll take you, elDino. Although I should warn you that I will be updating my profile in a few hours, so you may want to wait to send in a team until then.

One Ability
No Items
Switch = Banana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)