Yilx first place artist

*lost for words* *cannot speak* Yilx broke out of the regular style for Tangela/Skitty!
It is SO adorable. And the Beedrill is epic as usual! Congrats on most Luvdiscs BTW! :P

The skitty and tangela pic is amazing! I think the style is appropriate for this amazing piece of art. Thank you so much! Skitty won all my contests in Emerald, so it holds a place in my heart. Once again, thank you.

For people who think that Yilx broke out of his regular style. He just did something in his old style. If you look at his old work, before the black backgrounds and the Sparkly effects there's some lovely Gardevoir things and a few other Cutesies. Yilx is actually really versatile, there's just lots of demand for the Awesomemons that He draws. YILX = AWESOME

Request Mewtwo for mewtwo's sake.
Assuming you are still taking requests.
Possibly using Psystrike
Possibly re-typed as a Poison/Psychic type
Possibly PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE

GlassAbsol, I know Yilx has done cuter softer pics before (I spent god knows how long searching through the OP), but at the moment he's been focusing largely on the 'badass' style. Regardless, go go go Yilx!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
um this is all i can manage right now

a thanks for being so patient with the requests

carmy/volty/jar-chan all using attract i guess

Awesome pic! X D

Also, thanks for telling me how you do art stuff last year, that information + what I learned from also studying eiffel's methods and an unknown user eventually helped out in eventually getting to the method/way I'm drawing now. :}

This thread is MIND-BLOWING. I could go on all day about how awesome this stuff is. Keep up the good work.

Just wondering if you could do a Dark/Ice Darkrai. He's my favorite poke and your work is so amazing, that I have to ask.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Well isn't that fucking epic. May I request an epic Aipom? It would be amazing if you could make it badass while eating a banana, just saying. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
kyaa so many requests but i really really wanna do these first it's a big spark of inspiration...

WIPs

Dunno if this is the place for this, but can I request a Rock/Dark Stiose? Possibly avitar sized? I would request it on the request forum, but its not getting any answers. Thank you.

EDIT HErp Derp, 4got to tell you how talented you are. I can sprite ok, but this is amazing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LILLIGANT! SHE IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Seriously, you make Lilligant so amazing, Yilx. <3

Oh my gawd.

Just, oh my gawd.

Words CANNOT describe.

EDIT: Looking at the previous page...I'll just stop here. Not going to take the trouble of going fanboy all over that....

Maglev surely looks villainous and seems to be plotting something!

That next work looks like its going to be spectacular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)