[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
well i can't say it makes sense to me either considering there's likely better targets and i explained my actions

the most anyone has is having a cry i thought differently from them
get some evidence bruh

well i can't say it makes sense to me either considering there's likely better targets and i explained my actions

the most anyone has is having a cry i thought differently from them
get some evidence bruh
The evidence for this is your believing of Polelover44 and flawed logic around that time.

While I understand that this may be just coincidental, it doesn't look very good to say the least...

Yeti

dark saturday
obviously you didn't read my post because i stated i didn't 'believe' polelover, my suspicion was on hsa and his sketch actions as opposed to who he was inspecting. he chose an easy-to-lynch target which i felt was an easy cop out especially as his story changed.

and had pole not been mafia, which i felt was p likely he was but hsa seemed to be throwing him under the bus, things would be entirely different lol.

obviously you didn't read my post because i stated i didn't 'believe' polelover, my suspicion was on hsa and his sketch actions as opposed to who he was inspecting. he chose an easy-to-lynch target which i felt was an easy cop out especially as his story changed.

and had pole not been mafia, which i felt was p likely he was but hsa seemed to be throwing him under the bus, things would be entirely different lol.
Should've stated that BEFORE today, anyone can say it afterwards.

I agree hsa isn't that great of an inspector choice or anything, but from all I see it's him due to no counter claims. The only other possibility I see is if the real inspector can't tell us who he is, in which case he/she should godkill themself while giving his results so far, if they contradict HSA's.

And Billy, I believe it is 6 votes on Yeti, it takes 7 to lynch. And I doubt anyone is going to Unvote.

A big part of it is that I don't understand why she's being viewed as scummy instead of just having a lapse in logic. Is it really that far out of character for her? I don't think I've played with Yeti before, so I have no idea what expectations for her are.

Also, it took me a while to understand her defense, since I didn't figure out what "cc" meant in her posts til, like, yesterday :/

I feel as if HSA, DLC, masterful, or any other newbie did what Yeti did, it would just be written off as a lapse in logic, yet Yeti gets lynched for it. I don't like her scumhunting style in this game, but still, how does that make her scum?

I feel as if HSA, DLC, masterful, or any other newbie did what Yeti did, it would just be written off as a lapse in logic, yet Yeti gets lynched for it. I don't like her scumhunting style in this game, but still, how does that make her scum?
I would say all of those save DLC have done similar things in their own right. Masterful was lynched, HSA is only alive since he's an inspect claim, and DLC isn't exactly looking too great himself.

The difference is that Yeti is very experienced, such an extent is unexpected of someone of her caliber, while this is Masterful, HSA, and DLC's first Smogon game (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Although in a sense she's supposed to be lynched, so we're just waiting to see how she flips.

I would say all of those save DLC have done similar things in their own right. Masterful was lynched, HSA is only alive since he's an inspect claim, and DLC isn't exactly looking too great himself.

The difference is that Yeti is very experienced, such an extent is unexpected of someone of her caliber, while this is Masterful, HSA, and DLC's first Smogon game (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Although in a sense she's supposed to be lynched, so we're just waiting to see how she flips.
Good point. Just incase its still needed, lynch Yeti

Yeti

dark saturday
just for you (BAN ME PLEASE)s i'm going to play like a moron in every subsequent game

so there's no standard i have to live up to and you can't lynch me because you simply refuse to acknowledge my thought process as having been valid

And I am right yet again when I did the same thing to Gallad...

Nice post 666 Yeti...

As to Rick, mind giving more of an explanation as to why you sealed majority when I was already saying not to vote Yeti based on my logic?

FUN FUN FUN FUN

I'd give him more time, but what would happen if he doesn't come back?

And I'm fairly certain we just mislynched...

For inspect/kill targets, I have:

Fangren
Rickheg (my favorite)
Acklow.

Comments?

Has rickheg been cleaned? Too lazy/ don't know where to check/ scared of another mental lapse to check...

Right now if rickheg isn't cleaned, my suspicions are on Spiffy, rickheg, and Acklow.

I'll explain later, no time now...

I think if we constantly target people who are idle, (Fangren, Acklow, Rickheg) we'll basically just be taking random shots. Mafia are idle because their team members tell them to be idle. Villagers are idle because they can't be assed to post.

Of those 3, I only think Acklow really posts less than he is active. Though I haven't really looked into it. But if Yeti is not mafia, it may be worth looking at idling the kill. We don't have much room for many more mislynches.

J-man is incredibly stupid, I don't know what to think about him at this point.

Rick I comment on closing the lynch based off of my logic after I withdrew my vote and tried to make it clear that I was not in favor of lynching Yeti. If she flips villy I would ask for his removal, and I completely understand I am subject to elimination if I am wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)