[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Well this is a major turn of events.

Unvote

Vote: HSA

However your hunch on me is wrong. I completely understand your reasoning except for the part about Yeti and billymills. All I said was that one of them was mafia according to my possible mafia lists. :/

I do hope you understand that there is absolutely nothing I can say in my defense. All of the evidence is pointing to me. The only reason I thought the mafia kept me alive was for a moment like this.

Since HSA is pretty much guaranteed to be mafia, there are probably two more at most left. Assuming that Dale dies tonight, we will have seven villagers vs. two mafia. (if there were five at the start of the game) Then, the way this is going, you will mislynch me, and then another villager will bite the dust. That's 5 vs. 2, and at that point, we have to lynch correctly to win. This was not taking into account my kill since there is still a mafia hooker around.

DaLetterEl please explain how I was a bit hesitant to lynch Yeti; All I remember is quoting Yeti and linking her to Acklow. I didn't vote for her because I didn't want to waste a day's worth of discussion.

If you have any other questions, I'll gladly answer them.

AND ALPHA WEREWOLF CAN I C/P THE RESULTS PMS FROM EACH NIGHT IN THE THREAD?

Effective immediately, Nightmare jigglypuff is replacing Quagsires.

(Multiple people wanted to replace, but he was the first)

Alpha Werewolf am I allowed to c/p my result PM into to the thread?
No, as per the rules. You're allowed to paraphrase; If you're not sure whether it counts as paraphrasing or quoting, PM me with the post.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
keeping in mind that dle was already cleared by hsa, at this point i dont think we can go wrong with a lynch on hsa, either way, additional people will get cleaned, and dle's post clearly outlines contingencies for both scenarios

Vote: HSA

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
majority is 6, do not reach it yet. I want people to read my post and to understand why I'm doing what I'm doing. I will be the one who places the final vote.

Unvote

We are currently at 4 votes.

I've read through the day's events, and holy moley. DLE's post makes sense, although now it looks really bad if I've been "cleaned" by a false inspector... I guess you want more time before the day ends, DLE, so I'll refrain from voting until later.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to hear from HSA himself before making up my mind, but if we're not voting him then Nightmare Jigglypuff would be the way to go.

Nothing against Nightmare Jigglypuff of course, he subbed in for Quagsires after all.

Unvote

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hmm...I think we have a pretty (not 100%, but probable) sure lynch in HSA, but we don't want to get to majority too soon. Days are the only chance we have to discuss anything, so we should maybe plan the future of this game a little, as the town is on a huge roll right now. I will vote HSA most likely, but we don't want majority right now.

Da Letter El

The only benefit of not lynching HSA today is that it's literally auto-win if he's allied with the village and we don't lynch him today. Hooker+death can only stop two of me/hsa/spiffy, and we literally need to either kill or inspect 1 unclear person to have an auto-win. Add in potential other roles that could change the tides of the game or protect against even those two actions and it may be "safer" to lynch someone else.

Still, I firmly do not believe this town has two inspection roles, and as such don't know how much weight should be given to the above sentiment, especially if HSA indeed turns out to be a hooker/lawyer type role.

I want opinions on this. How much weight should we give to the possibility that we both have inspection-based roles, and is this possibility enough to lynch someone else today?

Well the fact that HSA is still alive when he claimed sheriff like three days ago isn't really making me believe that he is village. Plus AW tells us that there aren't that many power roles for the village, and two of the same power role seems very unlikely keeping that rule in mind. And he hasn't even responded to your inspector claim which makes me think he is stalling for time. Even though this scenerio makes me look scummier, I'd say I'm 90% sure that HSA is mafia.

Also Dale, who do you want me to kill tonight if the hooker dies in the lynch today?

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I was really busy yesterday, and was about to post when the page refreshed. I didn't feel like typing it up again (on my phone).

All I was going to point out was that none of our power roles would get used if I got lynched today (mafia has a hook and a kill).

I was really busy yesterday, and was about to post when the page refreshed. I didn't feel like typing it up again (on my phone).

All I was going to point out was that none of our power roles would get used if I got lynched today (mafia has a hook and a kill).
We don't even know if the mafia really has a hook, since the only one who has been hooked so far has been Spiffy, who we can no longer say for certain is clean or not.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
an easy way to find out whether spiffy is a liar would be to lynch HSA

at worst it would play out like DLE's scenario, leaving us with ultimately a 50% chance of eliminating all mafia

so yeah HSA if you had read DLE's post you would realise that "none of our power roles would get used" is not as big a deal as it sounds

i can feel my suspicions on HSA growing

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
the only way this could seriously fuck up is

if DLE is a villager trolling this game

or

if HSA is a plain villager making up inspection results, and DLE is actually mafia

just some food for thought

Da Letter El

We don't even know if the mafia really has a hook, since the only one who has been hooked so far has been Spiffy, who we can no longer say for certain is clean or not.
From his perspective he knows, since he has an innocent on spiffy, which means that spiffy's claiming to be hooked is legitimate, and thus he "knows" the mafia has a hooker.

From the general perspective you would be correct, though.

Don't believe this is a scumslip, if that is what you were implying.

From his perspective he knows, since he has an innocent on spiffy, which means that spiffy's claiming to be hooked is legitimate, and thus he "knows" the mafia has a hooker.

From the general perspective you would be correct, though.

Don't believe this is a scumslip, if that is what you were implying.
Ah, no, I was just pointing out the general perspective, as you said.

Da Letter El

I don't think today is going anywhere, nor do I think it can. Can I have another vote on HSA? I'd like to have the final vote to be able to be sure to have some more words before the day ends, but I also don't want to put hsa in a position where he can ninja me and vote himself before i can post something meaningful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)