VGC '11 Spain National - Madrid - June 18th - WON BY --Kasty--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhorabuena Kasty y Albert. Ahora el resto tendremos que soportar a Kasty the God un rataco ToT

I talked with the smogonner who came in second in senior division. He told me he made to semifinals in Birmingham. I got a photo of top2 at junior and senior divisions as main picture of my news story at my website (no links in case this is forbidden, sorry).

Currently uploading videos to YT.

He made it to worlds :)
Just wanted to say that 7014gree was a bit unlucky at Birmingham in top four, I saw his match where he lost two speed ties. To see him pay the money to go to Madrid to unknown surroundings and battle one of the better VGC countries and come out 2nd is a fantastic acheivement and an asset to all players who consider going abroad to play at foreign events.

Well done to everyone else who won, anybody who knows me can take me as a bit patriotic, I am satisfied the UK did well on spanish soil and I'm looking forward to the many UK Players attending the French Qualifier next week.

The unspoilered version:

YEYSYESYEYSEYSYEYEYSYE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol the unspoilered version is much more better.
At least now I can go to Paris knowing gree won't be there to merk me r1.
To all the Spanish Seniors, if you see gree, avoid him at all costs, or risk getting completely and utterly beaten.

yeahh congrats kasty and ALBEEERT¡¡

Habak clan strooong¡¡¡ I and Albert go to San Diego :3, Venomous winer in France and Deku winer in Germany jeje :P

categoria senior: been my students an 3º place, 4º place and top 8 :(

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
CONGRATS ALBERT!!! MI AMIGO MUY FUERTE!!! SEE YOU AND RUBEN IN SAN DIEGO. MUSHAS CHICAS Y DISCO Y SEXO JAJAJAJAJA

GANAR AMOR DE RYUZAKI JAJAJAJA

HAAAABAAAAAAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)