Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so until now I have four Pokemons:

pimpgangster's Pants the Scraggy
Its A Random's Muzzled the Pansage
Yoshiken's CatClaws the Gothita (I think this will be really annoying)
TM13IceBeam's RAGEEEEEEE the Timburr

@Son of Shadoo: I liked that Magmar :'(
Just saying: have fun keeping Gurdurr's happiness low enough for Drayden, or Frustration isn't gonna be doing much, lol

If you don't like it, I can change it a little, but I figured it'd be kinda easy, actually. What part is it that you're not keen on? :(
Nevermind. This is a Scramble challenge, this is your challenge. I'll go with it.

But one question I haven't understood (I think). When Gothita finds a female enemy, pound and doubleslap are the only attacks she can use or one of the two must the first attack she uses?

@TM: I waas thinking about that... maybe having it always low on hp and using herbs, I don't know :P

But one question I haven't understood (I think). When Gothita finds a female enemy, pound and doubleslap are the only attacks she can use or one of the two must the first attack she uses?
The latter. As long as you open the battle with one of those two moves, you're free to do whatever else in the battle.

Newango, you're in luck, because you get the third member of the Three Disabled Monkeys...

Take a Pansage. Name it Muzzled. Muzzled, alongside Deaf & Blind make up the three Disabled Monkeys. Now Muzzled, as his name suggests, is muzzled. Therefore, it may not use any moves that require the use of his mouth. Such moves include...
Lick, Bite, Torment, Crunch, Taunt, Solarbeam, Attract, Round, Energy Ball, Swagger, Grasswhistle, Bullet Seed, Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, & any other move I missed.
This doesn't seem much, so we shall make it a bit harder...Well, Muzzled's silence has resulted in him becoming very Smug, meaning it must be the highest leveled member at all times. In addition, Muzzled also wants to become very powerful to the degree that it must solo Lenora & Clay. To evolve, have it solo 6 Gym Trainers.

Have fun.
That was going to be MY challenge for newango! I am assuming the six gym trainers include the aforementioned leaders.

Instead I am giving newango Porky the Tepig. You must meet Muzzled in the Dreamyard, and Porky must solo Cress, before Porky can evolve into Pignite. It must always be the second highest level Poke after you obtain Muzzled. It may tie with Muzzled, and it may tie with the third place.

Ok. I have the starter

pimpgangster's Pants the Scraggy
Its A Random's Muzzled the Pansage
Yoshiken's CatClaws the Gothita (I think this will be really annoying)
TM13IceBeam's RAGEEEEEEE the Timburr
Pika25's Porky the Tepig (easy)

And the last member will be...

OK pimp, same Totodile, except the solo requirements. Still evolve after you defeat Bugsy, and again after you rid Goldenrod of TR. See my previous post for details.

@Newango

Take w00tbat the woobat. This woobat desperately wants to be a swoobat, and it gets very frustrated, so it must show its frustration with(obviously) Frustration. However, as it grows, it begins to notice that it's frustration isn't doing very much damage. So it wants to experiment with other moves. Therefore, between gym leaders, it must have 2 moves in its moveset change in some way. However, now it has begun to tell that it is going to evolve soon, and when it reaches level 50, it MUST evolve. If it hasn't evolved by level 50, you must solo 10 trainer pokemon, and if it doesn't evolve the level after, it must solo 12 pokemon, and if it still doesn't evolve, it must solo 14, and then 16, and 18.... If it hits level 63 and doesn't evolve, well, it has given up. NN it Worthless and it is now unevolvable.

Ummm.... You're right. <_< Never thought about looking there; Bulbapedia works REALLY SLOW on my laptop, so I usualy just using Serebii. Apparently, though, Serebii is sometimes wrong. It dosen't even show what items you get in each Route! >:|

Here I go! Emerald scramble!

Edge the Treecko
-solo Roxanne as Treecko
-as Grovyle, use only Cool moves
-as Sceptile, use no Cool moves until:
-1 Cool move after winning the Normal Cool Contest
-2 Cool moves after winning Super Cool Contest
-3 Cool moves after winning Ultra Cool Contest
-any moves after winning Master Rank Cool Contest

Goku the Makuhita
-while holding X Attack, use only level up moves
-while holding X Defend, use only defensive moves
-while holding X Special, use only non level up moves
-while holding X Sp.D, use only moves that have a side effect
-while holding X Speed, use only moves that hit neutrally
no buying X items

Craig the Zubat
-must always know Supersonic
-in the field, start with weakest move
-in no-bike grass, use only STAB moves
-in caves, use only bug moves
-in water, use only non-attacking moves

STATSsss the Aron
when caught, if...
-HP is odd, it cannot be given items
-Attack is odd, it can only use attacking moves
-Defense is odd, it can never become an Aggron
-Sp.A is odd, HP restriction is void, and it can only use TMs/HMs
-Sp.Def is odd, it must solo Wattson
-Speed is odd, it can never be sent out against a normal type
However, if its hidden power type is rock or steel, all restrictions are void and it must keep hidden power instead.

Archie the Elektrike
-never have mire than 2 damaging moves, which must be of different types
-fight no Team Aqua members
-KO at least 1 pokemon from each Team Magma member (Numel/Camerupt excepted)
-solo Archie in Seafloor Cavern
-after solo, evolve and change name to Archibald

ClobStar the Corphish
-only TM/HM moves
-only damaging moves
-total BP of all moves no more than 300
-solo Winona to evolve

Let's a-go!

HeartGold Update!!

First update! 3 Gym Badges have been earned, and an evolution!

Sprout Tower was annoying... Having something that is x4 strong against you at the beginning of the game? Not fun. Got to Lv. 14 before beating it.

1st Gym was easy, a lucky crit and very little Roosting by Pidgeotto sealed the deal.

Slowpoke Well: Cakewalk.

2nd Gym: So easy, Scyther was only mildly annoying, with my little Wooper being strong enough to live its U-turns with very little damage.

Evolved Odie right around here...

3rd Gym: Easy, used 2 X Speeds and 3 X specials then proceeded to OHKO her entire team, outspeeding the Miltank.

4 faints so far, 3 against Sprout Tower and 1 against Morty. He landed a Hypnosis with his Gengar, then got lucky with a SpD drop from Shadow Ball.

Newby n0Ob gets Jaws the Gible; must carry a Fang move (including Bite and Crunch) at all times, cannot learn Earthquake. Jaws must solo Maylene to evolve into Gabite; evolve again after it solos Volkner.

Bumping my Pearl Solo Run again. 3 more candidates left!

EDIT: Pika25 is accepted. 2 more.
You get Smogon the Koffing! If you have seen the previous Smogon challange, this is EXACTLY the same, except that this time you are to mimic the Tank set down to its very detail. Smogon must have this moveset/held item by the E4, and in order to evolve it must defeat 10 Pokemon with only status moves.

@IAR: I dunno if I'm breaking the rules here, because the Tank set has the held item set to Oran Berry...

Newby n0Ob, take Newgifrag the Girafarig. It only understands the very basics of pokemon, so it does not have much strategy. It thinks STAB is the best thing ever, so it wil only use STAB moves. It must use the two stab moves with the highest base power. It learns that Baton Passing is a pretty good strategy, so it must Baton Pass Agility 5 times.

All right, got all 10 candidates. And the winner is...

Skwog's DinoPowah with six out of 40 random number generations!
@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.
auramaster's Flower and Its_A_Random's Pegasus came in second with five; pokemagnificent's LteBloomer, Pika25's Jaws, and TM13IceBeam's Smogon tied for third with four; and the rest got three.

Will get started immediately.

EDIT: I just found out that traded 'mons above level 10 ignore orders of trainers without badges, so it's kinda hard (read: impossible) to follow the "only use Headbutt" restriction. DinoPowah's current moveset consists of Headbutt, Leer, Crunch (from breeding), and Focus Energy. So, what should I do?

Okay, I've been reading over the rules for the past 5 minutes now, and I still do not understand what a "Solo" is, would anybody be kind enough to inform me about what a "Solo" is? It would be greatly appreciated.

It's when a Pokemon has to defeat a set of Pokemon with no help from any of your other pokemon. So, if you have to solo a gym leader with a Pokemon, only they can battle against the Gym leader's pokemon, you can't switch, and you have to defeat all of them to beat the solo.

Alternatively there's a solo run, where you use one pokemon for the whole game.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@TM13IceBeam: You're fine. I think that I'm starting to phase out on giving out Berry Holding Pokemon...There's just so much flexibility with these challenges that I've started to stop caring whether a BHP is given or not...I STILL CLAIM DIBS ON THE BERRY HOLDING ZUBATS!!!

@TM13IceBeam: You're fine. I think that I'm starting to phase out on giving out Berry Holding Pokemon...There's just so much flexibility with these challenges that I've started to stop caring whether a BHP is given or not...I STILL CLAIM DIBS ON THE BERRY HOLDING ZUBATS!!!
Thanks. Anyway it doesn't matter for this case as it's a solo run that mine wasn't picked for, but yeah.

p.s. MONKEYS FTW

Ive realized that I give challenges and not ask for some in return, well that's all about to change.
I'd like to do a Ruby solo scramble.
Not too hard please.
I'd like my Pokemon to evolve.
I can reject challenges if they are too easy, too hard, do not follow these rules, or are very bothersome and unreasonable.
I'd like 17 challenges. One challenge for each type. EX: If someone gives me a Plusle, you can't give me another electric challenge (unless it has two types like a Magnemite, but if I also got a steel challenge before you gave me Magnemite then you can't give it). Also if you give me a Pokemon with two types, please be sure to state which type you are going for (if you give me a Tailow say that it's a normal challenge, not flying).

Go nuts, but not so nuts that I would hate you.

Jynxan! Ever used a Gulpin? Nope, me neither. But now you get the chance to use nothing BUT Gulpin!
This Gulpin doesn't understand that it isn't loved at all, and is something of a performer as a result! It must learn Encore as soon as possible and Encore the first move that any Pokemon slower than it uses. It's not allowed to evolve until Lv 39, where it learns at least Stockpile and one of Spit Up/Swallow (at which point, it can replace Encore.)
If you keep Encore, that restriction remains. If you delete it, then you must Stockpile to +3 against every different Gym/E4 Pokemon before you can do anything else.
Either way, it must have at least one of each of the following used on it at some point before the E4:
Calcium, Carbos, Iron, Zinc, Protein, HP Up, PP Up, Ether, Elixir, Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion, Full Restore, Full Heal, X Attack.

Hope that's okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)