Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have yet to do so (mostly because I was out of town and unable to access my DS till today >_>) I finally have an update on my Scramble Challenge! I've just started my White version today, and here's the story thus far:

Character Gender: Female
Character Name: Natalia (aka Black Widow)

The Avengers (thus far):

*CptAmerica* (will get benched after I get more of the actual Marvelmons for my challenge)
Oshawott Lv 10
- Tackle
- Tail Whip
- Water Gun

I picked Osha as my starter because he looked like he could be my team's Captain America (aka the First Avenger). His shell functions the same way the Capt's shield does, haha, and he's blue and white! XD

*The Hulk*
Lillipup Lv 10
Vital Spirit
- Leer (do you really wanna mess with Hulk?)
- Tackle (Hulk Smash!)
- Odor Sleuth (you can't hide from the Hulk)
- Bite (nom nom nom)

*Black Cat*
Purrloin Lv 10 (I like everything to be the same level, so sue me >_>)
Limber
- Scratch
- Growl
- Assist (obtaining help from her comrades)
- Sand Attack (covering her tracks as she runs)

I'll write in more detail later, just wanted to get that up there so people didn't think I abandoned my challenge, haha

I really have to learn to be consistent, but I'm doing an Emerald scramble! Medium difficulty, NO TRADING. At all. All scramblemons must be capable of evolution (no volbeat/illumise/ditto/plusle/minun/roselia/whatever else). So... Tell me about my starter!

@Smaug: You get STATSsss the Aron. Its fate depends on its stats immediately after it is captured.

If its HP is odd, it cannot be given items. No TMs/HMs, no healing items, no hold items, nothing.
If its Attack is odd, it can only use attacking moves.
If its Defense is odd, it cannot evolve past Lairon.
If its Special Attack is odd, the HP restriction is void and it can only use TMs and HMs.
If its Special Defense is odd, have it solo Wattson.
If its Speed is odd, it cannot be sent out against Normal-types.

However, if its Hidden Power is Rock or Steel, ignore all these restrictions and have it keep Hidden Power instead.

@Smaug: You get Goku the Makuhita. Goku is a great fighter, but has become reliant on capsules to do battles. He may only go in battle once he has an x item given to him, with certain abilities to come out depending on the one held:

X Attack: Use Level-Up Moves
X Defend: Use moves that have a Defensive (Side) Effect (Fake Out, whirlwind, Etc.)
X Special: Use Moves learned that aren't Level-up
X Sp.D: Use Moves that have a side Effect
X Speed: Only use moves that hit the for neutrally

No buying the X Items, they must be found on the ground.

Also, on a side note, I wanna use the X Item restrictions a lot more, so expect these kinda challenges from me =P This was one of my easier "Plans" for them.

How can I check hidden power type?
You can buy the TM in Slateport Market after getting the Secret Power TM (which you can do after beating Wattson). Then just attack wild Pokemon and use process of elimination based on SE/NVE messages.

As for a challenge, take Archie the Electrike! He's a huge fan of Archie, the head of Team Aqua. So, in a desperate attempt to meet his idol, he refuses to fight any Team Aqua members in hopes that they'll like him. In addition, he must KO at least one Pokemon of every member of Team Magma you come across, unless that member has only Numel or Camerupt, because, come on, he's not -that- desperate. When you finally get the chance to battle Archie in the Seafloor Cavern, your Electrike becomes so flustered that he accidentally solos him! Silly guy... at that point, he's so embarrassed that he decides to abandon his rabid fandom of Archie. (Rename him Archibald at this point, as he chooses to no longer go by 'Archie'.) At that point, he can evolve. As a final restriction, he may never have more than two damaging moves at any time, and they must be of different types.

@Smaug

Dammit, I wanted to spoil you with a Heracross...buuuuuuuut.

You get Craig the Zubat.

Because he is Bi-Polar his attack style reflects where he is.

In the field: Weakest move first
In LONG (can't bike through it) grass: Only STAB
In Caves: He gets scared and can only use bug moves
In buildings: No restrictions
In the water: Only non-attacking moves.

He spent most of his childhood playing the Sonic the Hedgehog series, so to be just like his hero, he must always have to move SuperSonic

He can evolve whenever you want.

-------------------------------------------

Time for an...EPIC SOULSILVER RE-SCRAMBLE...YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Ok so...

Game: SS
Difficulty: Easy-Medium
Excluded Pokemon: FEAROW PIDGEOT STEELIX VILEPLUME (but not Bellossom) MEGANIUM POLIWRATH (But not Politoed).
Other Nitty Gritties: Must have Totodile/Cyndaquil, plus a flying type who can learn fly. I would prefer if it was obtainable before 6th, but it's okay if two aren't
Trading: Yes I can trade, but ONLY TO EVOLVE.

Piemonade, take Melvin the Togepi! It's really confused by the fact that it doesn't learn any damaging attacks by level-up until level 33, so it believes it can only KO Pokemon using Metronome (never mind that the HG/SS Togepi comes with Extrasensory as an egg move... D:). So, in an effort to be the most powerful Togepi it can be, it must use Metronome as its first move whenever it enters battle. It also must solo Pokemon owned by three different Gym Leaders with only Metronome in order to evolve. In addition, it must forget Extrasensory ASAP and may only learn other damaging attacks after it evolves. Finally, it must land the finishing blow on exactly seven Pokemon owned by the Elite Four/Lance (no more, no less). That's going to be it, because giving you a Togepi might go above the boundary of Easy-Medium already. :O

Reserving a mon for Piemonade

Editing in details later but it involves a Koffing, doesn't necessarily mean I'm giving you one.

EDIT: Piemonade, you get a Koffing, name it Smogon. Smogon is the best Koffing ever and thus must solo every Koffing/Weezing you see. One day, it happens to find a website named after itself! After looking around, it finds this and decides to follow the first set listed down to the core, and it must be its moveset for the E4. Like the set, it must also hold Choice Scarf.

@Smaug, take a Treecko, and name it the coolest nickname you can think of. Everyone quickly realizes that your Treecko is cool, and has a cool name, double cool! So cool, he can prove it by soloing Roxanne as a Treecko. After evolving, he's EVEN COOLER, so cool that all he does is Cool moves. Then...he evolves to Sceptile, and things take a turn for the worse. Its strange tail, the bulbs on its back, it just doesn't look cool anymore. It's so uncool that it can't use Cool moves in battle anymore! However, Sceptile wants to prove them wrong, so it goes for Contests to earn its rep back, and can use 1 Cool move in battle for winning a Normal Cool Contest, 2 for winning a Super Cool contest, and 3 for winning an Ultra Cool contest. If it wins a Master Rank Cool contest, it becomes the official coolest Pokemon ever, and can use whatever move it wants cause even some Cute weak move becomes Cool when he does it.

EDIT: @pimp, I think your bigger problem was the multiple Scrambles that popped up soon after yours. I would give you one, but I don't have any good Crystal Solo ideas right now.

Abandoning my HG solo for a Crystal Scramble
No trading
Medium difficulty
I will go to Red

EDITED because i don't feel like a solo ATM

@Piemonade: Take a Growlithe named Lateblumer. Can only use special moves as an Arcanine, Evolve after soloing the route before Olivine (the one with the farm)

@Smaug
You get ClobStar the Crawdaunt. This Crawdaunt is a supah star and refuses to use moves that don't come from TMs or HMs. The total number of all of the base stats of its moves may not exceed 300, and they must all be attacking moves. Solo Winona to evolve.

@Piemonade: You get DoinItRong the Gastly. It must be caught in Sprout Tower and can only use physical moves.

@pimpgangster: You get NoThankYou the Sentret. It will not accept items and it must switch out of Fighting-types.

Piemonade: Take Breakdance the Bellsprout. It can only use Physical attacks, nothing else. It cannot evolve into Victreebel until it solos all of the Kabuki Sisters.

Pimpgangster: Take Varystatus the Oddish. Varystatus must know Sleep Powder, Stun Spore and Poison Powder, your choice of fourth move, but no Toxic. Once it inflicts something with a status, it must inflict the other two status on different pokemon before it can use that status again.

@pimpgangster Use Ace the hoppip. It cannot go higher than level 5 before sprout tower. It will have to use tail whip against every single pokemon in sprout tower. It doesn't want to evolve to skiploom until it has defeated at 2 of the gym leader's ace pokemon. It has to defeat four of a gym leader's ace pokemon to evolve to jumpluff. It will also show anger for every zubat and pikachu you encounter and you must defeat everyone you meet (including red's pikachu). Also, for itself not wanting to be overleveled, it cannot be more that 5 levels higher than the next gym leader or E4 member or it will refuse to battle(you can level up during the battle, however)

Hi!

I'm new to 5th Gen. and a normal playthrough doesn't motivate me to start with this gen. and the game. And I enjoyed a lot my Scramble on Platinum.

I want a challenge for Black, and I can only trade via GTS (so I prefer no trading)

Newango can have Pants the Scraggy. As a Scraggy it can never know a move involving it's legs as its pants might fall down! Solo N at Chargestone cave using payback to finish every 'Mon to evolve. As a Scrafty it becomes Rebellious. It must always wear its hoody and therefore never use any moves involving it's head. Also if you want to use a move over 100BP you must call a coin flip correctly. If you call right you can use it but call wrong and you have to use the weakest move you have on the target. When you get to the E4 it sees something in you as a trainer and so must solo 1 'mon from each member and 2 from Caitlin

Newango, take "Nuke Em" the Magmortar- WAIT, WHAT! You can't trade to evolve him? I guess he'll just have to stay a Magmar then, and the first one you catch, at that. Nuke Em isn't exactly happy with this development, as now, he can't catch up to his rival Electabuzz, who can evolve as much as he likes. At least he's trolling Jynx too. To try and become Magmortar, he must emulate his best mixed attacking moveset... Unfortunately, this is somewhat skewed by the fact that you need to breed for Cross Chop, but hey, Brick Break's just as good! And you can't depend on Hidden Power, unless you get lucky... But Psychic could work for coverage? Cap Nuke Em's challenge off by soloing everything in the Electivire line you come across, especially Volkner's Electivire, who you must solo without items.

Summary:
- Magmar named "Nuke Em"
- Final moveset must be:
-- Flamethrower/Fire Blast
-- ThunderPunch (use the Tutor)
-- HP Grass/Ice (If Magmar's Hidden Power is neither of these, teach him Psychic instead)
-- Brick Break.

Have fun with this potential MVP.

EDIT: ... OH GOD DAMN IT. He's looking for a BLACK challenge, not Platinum -_- Fine, ignore me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Newango, you're in luck, because you get the third member of the Three Disabled Monkeys...

Take a Pansage. Name it Muzzled. Muzzled, alongside Deaf & Blind make up the three Disabled Monkeys. Now Muzzled, as his name suggests, is muzzled. Therefore, it may not use any moves that require the use of his mouth. Such moves include...
Lick, Bite, Torment, Crunch, Taunt, Solarbeam, Attract, Round, Energy Ball, Swagger, Grasswhistle, Bullet Seed, Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, & any other move I missed.
This doesn't seem much, so we shall make it a bit harder...Well, Muzzled's silence has resulted in him becoming very Smug, meaning it must be the highest leveled member at all times. In addition, Muzzled also wants to become very powerful to the degree that it must solo Lenora & Clay. To evolve, have it solo 6 Gym Trainers.

Have fun.

Newango: You get a Gothita called CatClaws! This Gothita is a total flirt, always going after and teasing guys. In any fight where it's against a male Pokemon, it must open with either Fake Tears or Tickle. However, it doesn't like its competition, so any female Pokemon it goes against must be hit with either Pound or Doubleslap.
At Lv 28, this Gothita gains the ability to Flatter its targets. After it has Flattered at least 10 male Pokemon, it is able to evolve into Gothorita, although it must keep Flatter.
Gothorita has taken its attitude to a whole new level, going out of its way to stop its targets from escaping. It must learn Heal Block (in addition to Flatter) and keep it in order to evolve. However, it can't evolve at Level 41, oh no. It must wait until Lv 50, when it is able to Charm its targets into going with it. After Charming/Flattering three trained male Pokemon to -6/+6, it finally decides to settle down and becomes a Gothitelle. (Rename it Waifu if you care about the nicknames. =P)
Get rid of Flatter/Charm/Heal Block ASAP. Gothitelle must learn at least 2 TM moves, one of which must be Return. It should also solo at least one Pokemon from every male Gym Leader/E4 member (including the post-E4 fights in the castle) that remains unbeaten after it evolves (just to prove that it doesn't care about their opinions any more!)

Hope that's all okay. :)

Hi!

I'm new to 5th Gen. and a normal playthrough doesn't motivate me to start with this gen. and the game. And I enjoyed a lot my Scramble on Platinum.

I want a challenge for Black, and I can only trade via GTS (so I prefer no trading)
No trading?

Take RAGEEEEEEE the Timburr. RAGEEEEE(spam) is annoyed that you cannot fully evolve it, and thus must take out its RAGEEEEEEE on every Conkeldurr, Gigalith, Accelgor or Escavalier you see(aka solo). Timburr must learn Frustration, as a show of its RAGEEEEEE. Finally, to show its true RAGEEEE, it must solo Drayden's Haxorus with just Frustration.

Ok, so until now I have four Pokemons:

pimpgangster's Pants the Scraggy
Its A Random's Muzzled the Pansage
Yoshiken's CatClaws the Gothita (I think this will be really annoying)
TM13IceBeam's RAGEEEEEEE the Timburr

@Son of Shadoo: I liked that Magmar :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)